"Which remake sucks the less"

Why are twitterfags this way

Attached: 666261F0-6A3F-4076-B836-7661A067EABF.jpg (822x549, 246.86K)

ORAS = best remakes

BDSP are the best remakes aside from HGSS and maybe FRLG.

people game opinions and that's okay, man
people are terrible at articulating their opinions in this community, but you kind of have to learn what people mean

all the remakes have something good about them, and things I would complain about

HGSS > FRLG > ORAS > LGPE > BDSP

ORAS sucked compared to HGSS, but it's better than LGPE or BDSP.
It's a tough choice between LGPE and BDSP.

LGPE were the first games:
In which not every Pokémon revealed at the time is programmed into the games. (i.e. Dexit)
To have a decreased amount of TMs available compared to past games.
To not have any battle facilities since Pokémon Gold and Silver.
To not be compatible with previous core series titles in any way since Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, and as such, the first to be unable to trade with other core series games in their generation.
To not feature Wonder Trade since Pokémon X and Y.
To not feature breeding since Pokémon Gold and Silver.
To not feature Abilities since Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire.
To only have regional Pokémon in the main storyline since Pokémon Black and White.
To not be compatible with the Pokémon Global Link since Pokémon Black and White.

BDSP were the first games:
These are the first core series Pokémon games:
To use the Unity engine.
That cannot trade with other core games from the same generation and console.
Since Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire to not introduce any new Pokémon species.
Since Pokémon Crystal to introduce no new species nor new forms.
Since Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 to introduce no new moves.

Going to have to say LGPE were worse, even though they were superior games to the BDSP which were buggy and shipped unfinished with placeholder music. LGPE is worse because unlike BDSP they actually had a lasting impact on the series and the negative features like untoggleable Exp. Share and Dexcut outweigh the positives (i.e. overworld encounters).

>le content meme
LGPE has OW encounters which instantly makes it a better game.

Why are Sundays on Any Forums like this?

The kiddies are getting the last of their energy out before they go back to school tomorrow.

Since when do spics give a shit about Palestine or Ukraine? Lmao

I like pretending for brownie points

I haven't played BDSP but from what I've seen it doesn't offer anything of substance that would lead me to play it over the original titles. LGPE are fucking awful and their existence is completely unjustified. I pressed to rank them I'd put BDSP above LGPE but it's really an argument of "which shit sandwich tastes a little less like shit".

Attached: 1618067242123.png (385x363, 73.49K)

There’s the exact same type of thread right here on this board as we speak that’s been there for 8* hours you baiting cunt

>people game opinions and that's okay, man
Any opinion that approves of GF's shit is automatically bad, wrong and stupid. It is morally wrong to play a Pokemon game made after 2012.

Any Forums does this too, though.
Everyone hates every game so it's not a contest of which is the best, it's a contest of which is the least shit.

BDSP is way worse
LGPE at least has some novelty behind it, BDSP on the other hand offers literally fucking nothing. If you've played DPP then you've already played BDSP

I played it. It's exactly the same as the original but with a harder elite four, gym leader rematches, the game corner is replaced with a clothing shop, and pal park is replaced with the usual legendary handouts.

>harder elite four

>forced expshare
>floating Infernape surviving a critical super effective attack at 2 HP because he's a jolly good fellow
>"harder" elite four

Every single positive post about BDSP is fucking retarded

HGSS was not good.

It isn't hard, just not braindead easy like the rest of the game.