So we all agree on this right?

Original era: gens 1-2

Advanced/DS era: gens 3-5

3D era: gen 6 to now

Attached: pkmn timelines.jpg (1280x720, 143.61K)

Black and White are the best games, cope.

Good era: gens 1-2
Shit era: gen 3+

There is no timeline. It was only fabricated to entertain children like you.

Gen 5 does not belong with Gen 3 and Gen 4.

yeah that's about the best timeline we can reconstruct

>lumping cucknova with Hoenn and Sinnoh
never ever, borty

Based and Masudapilled

Attached: timeline.jpg (2061x1160, 291.77K)

stay mad chuddies

Gen 5 sucks. Deal with it

You were meant to be banned

this but unironically

touch grass (can't do that in Sinnoh LOL)

>Classic - RB > GS > SwSh
>Advance - FRLG > RS > HGSS > DP > BW > B2W2
>Mega - LGPE > ORAS > XY > SuMo
>Ultra - USUM

Attached: 1651508497324.png (1200x1080, 10.56K)

How did you get SwSh there?

Is Mega Evolution just not referenced at all in SwSh?

>So we all agree on this right?
No, some of us actually plat the games instead of letting youtubers tell us what to think
Despite it directly contradicting evidence?

Game has no megas, so it can't go in the Mega or Ultra timeline.
Since it also doesn't reference anything that happens in the prior games I thought it'd be a safe bet to put it in classic, way off into the future.

Fair

Its really weird that you like to stick to the "game has to constantly deal with megas rule" but changed pretty much everything else.

Original era: Gen 1 -> 2
Fanmade era: Gen 3 -> 8

not sure what you mean, what evidence are you referring to? Anything specific?

YES!

>not sure what you mean
To the fact that that timeline is entirely made up and has been pushed since 2014 as true for some reason.
>what evidence are you referring to?
The multiples times official sources make statements about the timeline.
You just don't care about it.
> Anything specific?
That's the problem in part, its so bogus that there isn't a specific problem. Its just not what we were presented with.
Nowhere was ever stated there was a "classic" timeline and in fact, the scenario writer tweeted a timeline that included the kanji for the original games for Gen 1 and 2 in the same timeline as the "advanced" timeline and XY, a literal game with megas.
The "rules" about "a game has to have megas to be in the same universe with ORAS" and that "all remakes HAVE to be a different universe to the original" are entirely made up and broken when convenient as you've been doing for the last years, again, for some reason you don't tell us.

I hate this whole "mega timeline" shit because it feels like people actually don't read the dialogues or something. In XY it's pretty clear that fairy has just been recognized as a pokémon type, and mega evolution has basically just been made more public, since before it was only really known by Korrina's family and the elite. In ORAS fairy type is already a thing and mega evolution is basically a part of Hoenn's culture (not to mention that the origin of it is also completely different). XY and ORAS simply can't happen in the same timeline. I think people just got the wrong idea when Zinnia talked about alternate realities. She was just referencing how the remakes show a different version of Hoenn, where megas are a big part of the culture and the Draconid people are involved with it and all of that. I seriously don't get how people took this as "clearly ORAS is part of the same timeline as XY, and megas aren't a thing in the main timeline"

Sorry for the autist sperg but I wish people would pay more attention to the dialogue in these kids games

What's so different about mine? It mostly lines up with the OP image aside from having SwSh after GSC.