So did you listen to me or not? We are on the cusp of the real bull run. We are in January 2017 now

So did you listen to me or not? We are on the cusp of the real bull run. We are in January 2017 now.
Predictions:
>ETH will come close to Flipping BTC when it does, and people start saying it for real it will all flow into BTC.
>This will happen in September right around the merge
>6 figure BTC
>Mid 2023 we top out
Bonus. Lengthening cycles are real the 2020 pump was exactly the same as the 2019 one but the one coming will be the real run.
The cycle after that will take 8 years from peak to peak Screen shot this post.

Attached: received_765525874586515~3.jpg (1253x1302, 206.09K)

Further evidence: go look at the DXY compared to BTC. DXY is about to die in the ass harder than we've seen since BTCs inception

scizo meds

true but not yet. There will be a last sell-off

>So did you listen to me or not?
listen to you when?

When I posted about a week ago with the image in the OP. Also checked

what do you think the reason would be for a sudden golden bullrun?
I agree with you for the most part, my reasoning is hyperinflation, so crypto won't be the only asset mooning, but food and housing as well

Attached: hmm.png (300x300, 71.73K)

user how do I know you’re not trying to bullshit me. I feel so demoralised at this point and everything happening in the world right now how the fuck could this ever pump, yet everyone is saying the bottom is in. I am desperate for a 100x any recommendations? You don’t think this is the calm before the storm?

>every cryptoshit going bankrupt, no one serious wants to lend to them
>macro fucked
>bulls celebrate every bear trap as the big short liquidating meltup that will save them
>"THE BULLRUN IS HERE"

Nothing like a sudden bull run user. Inflation is hitting. Best way now is passive income. We're in for a long ride.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.62K)

You aren't getting that user. Bottom isn't in yet. Stake on freeway or binance if you fancy that. I'm sitting on the fence here.

CPI of 9.1% and figures of cooling energy prices late June/so far in July has many funds thinking that CPI has peaked. The markets have adjusted to the inflation narrative as well. Those who want risk off in these times have mostly readjusted their portfolio's and those with money on the sidelines looking to get in are accumulating. Also remember the printed money of the past 2 years hasn't disappeared like bears think it has, it's still in circulation competing for the same sized pie of goods.

The tldr is;
>Market trend up with time/value creation over time.
>More money in circulation = more claims on goods = prices go up.
>The fed is on a timer for how long it can raise rates and not print money before the US collapses. A pivot is inevitable, it's just a question of when.
>The 20k area is a low not seen for over 2 years. In 2 years time faggots on this board will be calling you lucky for picking up BTC at that price just as faggots call people who purchased at 3k lucky etc.

>The money is still out there bro! Surely the people who used crypto to take it from me will use it to pump my bags!
>The pivot will happen before I get wrecked
>20k is the bottom cause it just is

I accept your concession.

I bought BTC at $3500
The bottom is yet to come

This really.

Counter tldr;
>Unemployment is about to shoot up next year
>Home builders already hedging against the real estate slowdown
>CPI numbers coming out are seen as bullish despite being some of the highest ever
>EU energy crisis, plus they just keep manipulating their currency
>China is going to invade Taiwan (chip shortage)
this will have to come tumbling down soon.

That circulation is getting thinned out user. Inflation will and bull will come. Question is when?

I share your optimism. In the meantime, staking saves me. Fwt gives major tokens and stables. Not interested in pump and dump shit.

>Currency manipulation
Every single fiat currency since the dawn of time has been manipulated to benefit those in power. Meanwhile water is wet.
>Unemployment shooting up
Indicator lags by about a year. Once it peaks the recession/ the bottom has been over for a while.
>Home builders hedging
Yeah into other assets dipshit. No one in their right mind is holding fiat long term. Go read some Ray Dalio (or any good econ book) if you want to know why.
>CPI numbers
You should be looking forwards, not backwards. We have indicators in regards to oil prices, food prices, supply chain issues clearing up which are flashing buy for people looking to front run the official figures next month. July figures are expected to come in lower due to oil prices lowering and grain slowly moving out of Ukraine.
>China will invade
No they wont. They aren't fucking stupid and know they get nuked if they do. US have already set out this as a redline and the Chinese aren't going to cross it as things stand. They need to flog their shit to the US, especially in the shit situation they are currently in.