Just a reminder that PLA sold less copies than BDSP, which sold more copies than LPGE...

Just a reminder that PLA sold less copies than BDSP, which sold more copies than LPGE.and SwSh sold more than all of them.
People who shilled PLA were just wrong.

Attached: file.png (1641x820, 288.73K)

Galar lost

Attached: 1652556995193.png (1380x644, 928.77K)

>he invested time in the Ring Fit Adventure article
Argument discarded, fatty.

The game released as one version outside of the holiday season so of course it wouldn't sell more than BDSP right away

>shills got it wrong again
Not surprising. They aren't bright enough to look at data or trends before forming their unchangeable stance.

Wrong, about what?

Don't care, still enjoyed PLA. I bought BD preowned for 1/3rd MSRP and I still feel ripped off.

They also all sold less than Call of Duty so i guess CoD is just better lol

>Sales = quality
Not biting this bait, but for the sake of argument, PLA released during probably the least profitable time of year to sell a game, fucking RIGHT after the holiday season and when they had JUST released another game that many likely hadn’t finished yet. Also, it only had the one version so no double pack shenanigans to boost sales, plus it didn’t have as much of a nostalgia factor. Given all this, it’s performance is about expected, if the release dates were reversed I bet it would have easily outsold BDSP.

Attached: BF48961C-A0C1-491C-B166-9A04CD36715C.jpg (640x641, 51.38K)

That's just speculation though. Fact is BDSP sold more.

who cares? pla and bdsp are the same shit game from sinnoh crap, gen 4 shittiest gen

If they made a PLA diamond & pearl it would've sold more

> That's just speculation though. Fact is BDSP sold more.
Yes, which says nothing about its quality to begin with, that’s why I said “but for the sake of argument-“
A games sales are clearly based on factors outside of quality, especially Pokémon, SwSh being the second best selling Pokémon games is proof of that
>inb4 SwSh were actually really good!
Picrel

Attached: 3F77DFD6-16ED-4FE6-B24C-704BF083B174.jpg (852x1024, 120.83K)

No one was saying sales = quality though, you probably inferred that due to being insecure. The thread is about how the shills who thought PLA would outsell everything got BTFOd.

SWSH are good though.

Not to mention it came out later, especially compared to SwSh which came out almost three years ago and LGPE came out almost four years ago.

>The thread is about how the shills who thought PLA would outsell everything got BTFOd.
I never saw anyone express this opinion, all pre release discussion of sales were about how no one expected it to sell as well as BDSP for all the reasons I mentioned, the only time I can recall people being cocky about it was shortly after release when it’s sales exploded, but that was short lived, and frankly I think most of us were expecting that

More than 12 millions in just 2 months and Nintendo says it is the Pokemon game with faster selling level in the full franchise history...

Maybe OP user needs more explanation because its brain works more slow than a usual one, but the facts are obvious even if you don't like them ;)

>SWSH are good though.

Attached: Good vs Bad.jpg (717x410, 65.13K)

You guys are literally the reason why this thread exists. BDSP sold like 1.5 mil more in its first 1.5 months than PLA did in its first 2 months. The data clearly shows its not on a path to outsell BDSP, yet you shills still think it will.

Both really good games.

>The data clearly shows its not on a path to outsell BDSP
You know perfectly well that's not true. Way more people are still buying PLA than BDSP.

The data's always a bit skewed with this considering the amount of people who are gonna buy the two versions together vs only one version of PLA.
I'd actually be curious to know what each version of the games sold like separately, but of course they'll never release that data.

Surely at most only 2% of buyers actually purchase both games right?

People were running home with the first week sales until nintendo released this info. There were indications that this was the path PLA was heading from the Japanese sales, yet alot of people ignored that or thought it meant nothing because of the first week sales. Not sure why you thought it died down, when the shills obviously don't know how to find/interpret information and only look at headlines.

I'm sure there's a non-insignificant amount of households with more than one kid where the parents get each one a different version of the game.