In retrospective, what are your thoughts on Mimikyu?

Both in terms of concept and in battle?

Attached: FB5DCF4A-B161-4BF9-986E-9311985F2390.jpg (1200x800, 75.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vO_dO3mMboQ
youtube.com/watch?v=waEa7dr-JV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genuine 10/10

A fantastic pokemon,
I love the possibilities with just it's design alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=vO_dO3mMboQ
youtube.com/watch?v=waEa7dr-JV8
best pokemon, too bad swsh ruins everything it touches and gimped mimikyu's ability just so the dumb penguin can have a better version

Very cute lore for a ghost.
And in-game they are just busted. Who doesn't like a free Sword Dance into either a Shadow Claw, a Z move or STAB priority?

I love it

Attached: 1649208148059.jpg (770x1000, 66.33K)

A genuinely great design.
Pre-nerf disguise was one of the most busted things in singles holy shit.

Mimikyu sees play, unlike the penguin. As usual, zoomie swoosh haters are uninformed, gay and retarded.

Very solid overall.
Tha change to its ability was decent as well.

Guess Mimikyu won since everyone loves them now.

Attached: mimikyu.png (771x353, 48.08K)

AIEE user DON'T LOOK

Attached: 800px-Jessie_Mimikyu_face.png (800x450, 419.89K)

What happens if you do anyway

Great in concept and execution.

>Its actual appearance is unknown. A scholar who saw what was under its rag was overwhelmed by terror and died from the shock.
>A gust of wind revealed what hides under this Pokémon's rag to a passing Trainer, who went home and died painfully that very night.

This
Lucky trips never lie

Have never used it in battle but the design and lore behind it is S Tier

I love mimikyu but I wish all mimikyu weren't mimicking just pikachu. It'd make more sense to me for them to try to mimic whatever pokemon are popular in the region they are in instead of every single one of them being so tunnel-vision on pikachu. Still, they're cute and are my favorite ghost.

Attached: 3vwWIGB.jpg (689x612, 69.61K)

Just more pandering from a generation already known from leeching off Kanto so much

It's at least A tier in battle too. Having an ability to block one hit for sure is just too good.

Seconding this. Yeah, there is no real reason for why every single Mimikyu would use a Pikachu disguise and not just whatever they think popular.

My favorite mon!