HOW DO I PROFIT FROM CLIMATE CHANGE

Attached: gret.jpg (1910x2080, 135.82K)

You don't. Nobody is going to accept rolling blackouts or eating less meat or anything so we will just keep overdoing it until we all go extinct.
Like those bacteria that breed exponentially in petri dishes and then all die very, very quickly.
Just count yourself lucky you got to see humanity somewhere near "the top", even if it doesn't feel that way at all.

long fetal alcohol syndrome research

Are you telling me there are anons out there who don’t follow Any Forums hivemind, user?

gmo research companies.
lots of farmland spread out over wide geogrpahic area.

Green economy

>666
Lucifer's crime was thinking for himself.

sounds very liberal

>You don't.
Absolutely correct, climate change is bearish. Everyone loses in this environment, we aren’t going extinct though. There will be a massive population decline however.

diversify your energy and renewables

Sell bullshit products that are "Good for the environment"

Stake farm land for carbon credits

Invest in a sustainability index

Literally do what Greta's doing.

Attached: 1623870150289.png (949x533, 655.4K)

You profit from this the same way fearmongers profit: terrorizing people. Saying everything you eat gonna kill you, the world is going to end, you become an influential person and start getting money selling books or being invited to talks.

>HOW DO I PROFIT FROM CLIMATE CHANGE
HOW DARE YOU

> some liberal costal city is going under water in 70 years im gooooing insaaaaane!

Buy frozen tundra in Russia or Canada and wait a few thousand years for it to melt into almost arable land.

she doesnt even do anything though kek

Can you imagine someone funding a movement to blackball scientific critique or challenging of global warming/climate change? Why would they do that?

Get funded by George Soros and to basically do nothing? Pretty good life.

Theres 2 paths. You either go the morally good route and demonize plastics while promote/push actually sustainable products like reusable metal and glass, or you go pure evil and invest in bullshit carbon credits.