How I sleep knowing that I am not a 34 year old neckbeard that always picks the female avatar player In Pokemon games

How I sleep knowing that I am not a 34 year old neckbeard that always picks the female avatar player In Pokemon games.

Attached: baixa (4).jpg (294x171, 9.05K)

Like an homosexual, then. Kek

Playing as women? What are you, a tranny?

Based. Only men can play as men. Lowering yourself to play as woman is disgraceful.

Attached: Begone Wench.gif (500x375, 531.14K)

You look gay.

How I sleep after vigorously fapping to どりょくちえっち252 and あぶまん一つください!

Attached: sleep.jpg (315x160, 8.64K)

in an empty bed...
how sad

>OP is pictured behind the guy who is acting as the small spoon

Why would i pick the female avatar, when i can go catch female pokemons?

Spoken like a true incel.

Based

I dunno how you got this photo of me but I respectfully ask you to take it down, thanks.

Why are you people constantly projecting? Just put on the fucking dress and get over it. None of us care about your psychosexual pathologies.

Really makes you think

Attached: DA33F0D1-7EA4-4B11-8D28-D3AF55083180.jpg (828x372, 163.59K)

t. autogynephilia

I'm a chick and I pick the male protag because he's cute and canon
(btw I'm trans)

You will never pass.

Happy 35 buddy!

Every gay dude in my runescape clan played as a girl
Was really odd, you'd think it would be the opposite based off the cope you see here

Bc they're cute.
Yeah, sure. ;3

Why would a gay like to be a female?
Don't they dislike 'em?

I mean if a straight one chooses the male it's because he's self-inserting ig he chooses the female it's because he likes what he's seeing.

But if the gay chooses the female, is he really gay, is he implying he feels a woman or what? Wouldn't that make him straight?

Let me guess. You're a 33 year old neckbeard that always picks the female avatar player In Pokemon games.

Faggots are socially and intelectually feminine.

Dunno and they always got mad when I asked