Having a female boss

Ok Any Forums here’s the deal. I got a job offer as a Junior Corpo Financial Analyst at a boutique but good firm. 72k/year right out of college which is p nice.

Thing is, the CFO and the dep manager are both women. I’m curious whether should I accept that job considering I’m not attractive + Manlet. My previous internship place had only men, it was a great place with lot of light hearted banter and bro attitude, didn’t get a return offer tho because headcount reduction in our dep.

How should I behave considering I’ll have a female boss. I heard some pretty bad stories about having female bosses as a non-Chad autist.

Attached: 5C6F6F6B-1A88-4137-8D8B-30A6F7E57BE5.jpg (583x387, 123.97K)

I had a female boss once, literally wish her dead to this day, I would give her cancer if I had the chance.

Then again, I also had a female manager at a different company, and she was great.

The difference? The good one was egyptian, the bad one was white.

TLDR, don't work for a white 'woman'. They will treat you like child, a piece of shit, or a dog (except they won't fuck you like they'd fuck a dog)

Yea it’s a white only place. Thing is having a cock starved emotional 40yo narcissist as a boss sounds like a nightmare. Male bosses can be assholes but are at least predictable.

worked in company with female boss
said company failed and filed bankruptcy because of miss managment

>feminsim yeah

I'd take the job anyway, you know what you can expect.

Try worrying more about doing the job well.

Alpha bitches that like bossing men around. Watch your six and keep a low profile. Do not open up. Do not talk about your life outside of work. Be nice, quiet and efficient and that’s it.

Depends on the woman. You should ask questions during your interview which will help you sniff out their character and where they value the health of the business relative to personal shit. Same as you would for a guy.

i work in corporate accounting. i had a woman boss at my old job. she was like 3 years younger than me which was kind of weird, but she was smart and very reasonable/level headed. not all women bosses are horrible, just the majority of them.

most office jobs have women. if you want men only then enlist in the Navy for a BUDs contract tryout. But dont do that because you will find out how bad all male teams are when you can have women on your team. Its not the year 134 where you need big strong men on your tribe its clown world nowdays. Women are more submissive and like being told what to do and really makes them better employees. Take the job, do it for a year at least and then apply elsewhere if u hate it

>72k/year
way too low dont even think about accepting it

Your objective should be to earn as much passive income as possible so that you don't have to work for other people. Consider staking on the tokenized cd DeFi platform maxx dot finance for 80% APY.

You are GOLDEN, OP

Take the job and don't even question it

If you were 10 years older this would be an awful situation, they would view you as an inferior low status male and you'd never get ahead - but as a fresh out of college new hire you will never get ahead anyway, you're there to get a few years experience and a good reference for when you move on.

THEY WILL SEE YOU AS A CHILD

I repeat, they will not see you as a man or potential sexual partner at all, that is GOOD as you'd be very low value, instead they see you as a cute little baby that they can pretend is their son, either they actually are a mom so it will be natural or they are subconsciously tortured by trading fertility for their job and will project their motherly instinct onto you.

All you need to do is play into this perception, and all will go beautifully for you

>DO NOT EVER say anything sexual. It's ok if they make fun of you for lack of sexual experience, however if they see you as being horny or sexually attracted to them, they will instantly view you as a disgusting pervert. It's probably good to get a gf, "oh look user has a little girlfriend how cute"
>don't be competitive, jealous, or egotistical at all, you will immediately fail if you try to be seen as an equal instead of a cute little baby child, you can earn respect in your next job when you have some experience

Just try and think of your boss as your mom or as a lady teacher from elementary school and it will all go well

Just agree with everything they say and join in on their bitching sessions and they will love you. But be careful to only agree with them and never bitch about anyone that they have been bitching about first.

If you do this it can be very good for your career.

I've had two. I wouldn't recommend it. Women are inappropriately emotional, and a woman boss will almost expect you to make her feel better when she has a bad day, and look down on you when you don't. They also change their mind a lot, leading to a lot of pointless work which ultimately never finds any use. It's soul sucking.

Why not state how old they are you retard, 50+ yo women act differently than ones who are in their 20s.

Spot on advice. Don't give them any ammunition they can use against you. Women bosses (and women in general) are great pretenders and in the workplace they will stab you in the back.

This is pretty solid, actually. I had an older female boss, played into the role of "office baby" and ended up in management within the year. Be funny, be bratty, and for god's sake do not let the attention go to your head and trick you into thinking you're some kind of chad. Do not even imagine fucking one of your female co-workers.

Nice

Attached: 1656900162612.jpg (994x1024, 164.99K)

4/5 of my female bosses were actually awesome. the terrible one was a chink and it was a job at a charity's HQ. you'd expect people to be nicer and happier there but everyone was miserable as fuck.

>Having a female boss
Fuck her or quit.
I didn't read the rest of your post because you can only be asking this.
I would say fuck her. You mgiht get promoted or be able to get harrasmentbux. Tell them she fucked you with a strapon.

>current boss is female and company is majority female
>excellent WLB
>laid back culture
>long tenured employees (5-15+ years)
>yearly raises
guess I just got lucky

No money is worth the shit you'll get. I've experienced it. Trust me on this one.

Absolute hell. I’ll give you maybe a year

T. Last three jobs have had woman managers