Gen 8 is the most laughably unbalanced game in history...

Gen 8 is the most laughably unbalanced game in history. It's literally just turbo-autists inserting their cuckold OCs with idiotic moves with zero drawbacks, stupid stats with no drawbacks, etc.

Will Scarlet and Violet fix this? OR will it get worse? Will the autismos take their fur fantasies and buff them even further?

Attached: 1652298435915.jpg (480x360, 31.11K)

It isn't :) git gud

Yeah when I think furries I think Regieleki and Dragapult

god youre annoying

talk less

>Gen 8 is the most laughably unbalanced game in history.
Because the meta was designed to make CHARIZARD as broken as possible
>Will Scarlet and Violet fix this? OR will it get worse?
In the 0% chance that CHARIZARD gets Dexcut, yes, SV will balance the game. In the 100% CHARIZARD survives and gets 3 more broken forms, SV will get worse, ALOT worse.

Dynamax is retarded and saying otherwise is retarded cope.

>OR will it get worse?
We all know the answer.
Charziard will be compatible with the new gimmick
Cancermons like Toxapex and Ferrothorn will still be part of the regional dex
3v3 will still be a broken mess

I can't stand autists. The fact this is the only active community is not my fault...

Another shooting just happened. The perp? Any Forums autist. Srs. Google rn.

Kiddy buttons on every autist OC. I doubt any child has ever done anything but mash A on behemoth blade and astral barrage... It is a kid's game ofc... Literally reminds me of running elite four over and over and over and over and over on Sapphire just hitting Surf on Kyogre.

It's literally for small children dude...

Incineroar is what a 5 year old would think is cool. This is honestly, no exaggeration, way more cringe and childish than My Little Pony....... At least we can all admit that.

>way more cringe and childish than My Little Pony
Nah your whole brony thing will always be way more embarrassing and childish.

Absolute major cope. Every element of this game is designed for 5 year old boys. They want their John Cena tiger thing... Ponies could be enjoyed by the parents of the kids.

This game is by far worse in terms of childishness. It's not even close....... Even your "rivals" are like your best pals. It's seriously cuck.

"Super spy lizard!!!!" it's legit for infants... No joke man.

Complete opposite of the truth.
Dilate ponytranny

Go play another game. You incessantly bitch but you'll still buy it. Not even being snarky. It's a fact at this point.
Make your own Pokemon game or stop playing.
>inb4 muh want me fav game be better
>inb4 any other stupid bullshit excuse as to why you'll continue to bitch and moan about the metaphorical cock in your ass that you enjoy and pay for

Yeah man, ponies are worse than literal infant stuff. Pony age target is like, 7 to 12. Pokemon is 7 and below... It's clear by the designs. Superspy? Literal infant fantasy idea of "cool". Lol...

MLP is in the same category as Barney. It's toddler shit. Pokemon is for ages 10-12. You might not like Inteleon's design but that doesn't change the facts.

Well, I don't think that is factual. Didn't ponies commonly reference drugs, Fear and Loathing, The Shining, Dumb and Dumber, etc?

Pokemon has a literal ghetto town and not even the slightest allusions to criminality. In the first game the dude gets burgled. Giovanni attempts murder for insurance money... Compare to now. Lmao man.

It's hard to know, honestly.
Gens 7 and earlier had some broken shit, yeah, but nothing as obviously intentionally broken as Zacian, Calyrex-S, and Regieleki.
Usually there would just be drawbacks that weren't as bad as GF thought they were rather than no drawbacks at all.
Maybe they were just fucking around for gen 8, or maybe this is their game plan going forward. Hard to know.

Woah man at least try not to look obsessed over Charizard
>Because the meta was designed to make CHARIZARD as broken as possible
That's gen 6

>Charizard gets a dragon-type super form with STAB Tough Claws Outrage
>Outrage spam/DragMag becomes impossible because Fairy-type is added
>Charizard gets another super form with Drought to become a crucial player in the weather wars
>weather setting abilities are nerfed and weather wars end
>another, vastly superior Fire/Flying type is added in the same gen as if to add insult to injury
If gen 6 was designed to make Charizard broken, they failed. Gen 8 is the first time Charizard has been genuinely great.

Charizard was king of gen 1 because if you didn't pick him you were booed off the stage and told to go play with dolls with the girls.

If it's the same I feel we might just be foolish manbabies to keep playing. Things like Zacian and Calyrex prove it's a game for actual infants. I still remember how amused I was as an infant using one move over and over to beat the elite four over and over. Probably did that shit for years on end. Why? Don't even know... Guess you get a little dopamine high from getting everything level 100 for no reason (back then though obv you had to annoyingly lead and swap the crap one).

What doesn't give kids a dopamine rush is thinking. Children cannot understand or use any strategy. Just hit A over and over: receive dopamine.

The balance is shifting even further to infantile cringe, must be something in their marketing research... Obviously years ago kids played semi difficult platformers which had optional harder tasks like getting all the gems on Crash Bandicoot. Easy as shit to win the game for a kid, but gems are harder and helps adults enjoy it....... I think it might all be over. Dynamax = great mechanic for kids.

When you beat legend teams on wifi you can actually tell you just beat a small child. It feels like winning the paralympics. And you just ruined the kid's day. A full grown man coming in ruining things for the 6 year olds.