Hello folks I’m an 18 year old who lives with his parents in California I have absolutely no skills and have worked a...

Hello folks I’m an 18 year old who lives with his parents in California I have absolutely no skills and have worked a McJob past 3-4 years just graduated and I keep thinking what I really want is a Porsche 911 Carrera S and an attractive Asian women along with a decent house preferably by the ocean. How can I possibly reach it ? I do the math conservatively I’ll be an old ugly man by the time I amass that much cash. And no shit stocks or crypto.

Attached: 5CA155BB-513F-4CA1-92CB-9FE336145BB7.jpg (1125x2436, 282.36K)

I didn't read your post but I saw something along the lines of you wanting an expensive car and living with rich parents. don't get that car get a mid 90s Toyota and build your skills rent free with mum and dad

>hawaii japanese girl
>porsche idk man you probably won't care about this later
>island just move to a cheaper country

progressive roulette playing

like you wait till it hits black 3 times and then you bet x amount on red. if it's red you take profits, if it's black again or 0 then you just bet on black again, but double the amount.

its almost 100% failsafeproofed

Attached: 1657767168337.gif (503x490, 3.72M)

>asian woman
You can probably acquire this at any age, though obviously going on crazy adventures to south korea or hawaii when you're 18 is a lot more appealing than being the xoomer in the phillippines when you're 46
>car
>house
These are material possessions and quite literally only have value to you as an old man, trophies of a life well lived.

I don't believe in pussy uber alles but I do believe in getting laid when you're young enough that girls come to you instead of you needing cash to get their attention at an older age.

Idk about house but I feel like the 911 is a must have, went to dealership once asked to sit in one, and man I fell in love with it only problem is I got no cash and scrapping all money I got to buy a car is unwise.

> I do the math conservatively I’ll be an old ugly man by the time I amass that much cash

Correct. Lower your standards goyim

> Porsche 911
You might actually be gay. Maybe you really seek Asian Twink

you mean bet on red again

Put all excess cash in an index fund like SPY or VTI so you can at least collect dividends and not get fucked by inflation. Plan to spend two weeks traveling in poor parts of Asia. Maybe you'll even move there, low cost of living and no annoying Americans to annoy you

TLDR

>I'm privilaged
>I want all of these
>tell me a shortcut to get it

Sorry to be such a bummer, but if the first thing you're thinking about when you have the money is a car, believe me, you're gonna have a bad life.

May have to do that, let a young man dream though.
I’m not sure why you say that, the car is hella fast and the 911 turbo looks really nice, though hate the fact it got permanent wing on it. Reason I say 911 Carra is to get used to a 911.

Gotta have a few hundred thousand to do that, after all I’d need to earn money, also pussy is not worth more than money,

No I’m thinking up a roadmap and how to get there, let’s say you were right what should I be thinking about instead ?

Bump

lrn2code and get a well paying job or build something that makes you money
>inb4 noooo learning to code is a meme you won't get a job because of muh H1B pajeets

OP listen last year your goal was certainly possible. I bought a 2021 corolla($21000) and I was 20 at the time. Unfortunately bull run ended back in may. So you’ll have to wait till the 2025 bullrun(just 3 years) and you’ll spend your 22st living the dream. Please go to college or learn a trade too btw just in case

*spend our 21st

Hahaha wisdom oh thank you wise 21yo please share more knowledge

Train dwarfs to play shit like ultimate champions so they get 12% of the winnings, I don't think they will get mad, they are dwarfs, they are short tempered.

>18 years old
>No skills
NGMI lmao

If you buy ticker matic every month from your shit job maybe just MAYBE you'll make it by the time you're 25.