S

Attached: rip.png (1394x557, 425.09K)

Based. Fuck gimmicks.

Super fun

I refuse to use any of them.

Here before the local megacuck start seething.

doesn't mean much when you don't play the games anyway

go back

Attached: echoedvoice.gif (256x192, 764.94K)

man I forgot how ugly this game looks

The new gimmick will be even more broken and unfunny.

You left off triple battles.

Triple battles were actually fun

Attached: C50B77CE-B145-4BE4-9DD5-588E37A309F3.gif (600x219, 2.31M)

Like a clockwork, the cuck appears.

The first was handled poorly, with the already-good 'mons getting crazy upgrades and the single-stage shitmons walled from improvement by it (Mega Beedrill good, Mega Scizor iffy, Mega Absol is a *goddamn mistake*), but the *idea* was a good one of "what if we made it *impossible* to make a best-of team by the actual rules of the game?"

The second is nuke dogshit. The third is multi-turn nuke dogshit that sacrificed multiple Pokemon for the sake of filling its roster.

Always funny to see Megacucks trying to coat in gold their shitty gimmick, lmao.

>it was an Unovabortion
Every time.
Well, it did result in the first good generation since gen 3, so it's objectively better than anything added in between.

S

>Well, it did result in the first good generation since gen 3, so it's objectively better than anything added in between.
acting like a retard on purpose still makes you a retard.

So you're saying that a team with nothing under 530 BST is a healthy state and everyone should unquestionably stack powerhouses to their heart's content?

I feel that very unhealthy. It forces stacking a fairly small stable of 'Mons of any relevance unless you have a truly obscene knowledge of the game to figure out the exact niches for, in comparison, shitmons.

My point is that Megas have a good game design function. You may detest them as the start of "gimmicks", I adore them as a work-around to the three-stage rule and preventing powerhouse stacking.

>Mega Absol is a *goddamn mistake*
Absol is shit, it needed the mega. Even with the mega it was just OK.

Imho z moves could have been good if they weren't just nukes. Things like z tailwind were interesting and something they should have worked on.

The reason I call Mega Absol a mistake is because Absol was a single-stage 'Mon, meaning they could *very readily* give it an evolution instead, so that the merely-okay Mega did not compete with buffing fucking *Rayquaza*.