Pokémon Anime Logic

>tanky defensive pokemon gets hit with a basic move it resist
>it fucking dies

>frail offensive pokemon gets hit with a powerful move it’s weak to
>not only shrugs it off, it awakens its “friendship” powers and wins the battle

It’s not as bad as it was in the season 1 anime, but you’d think TPC would draw a line somewhere.

Attached: 91D7CDED-9C19-477A-AD59-6B4CE2D1E4C6.jpg (822x719, 114K)

>pokémon logic
>free healthcare nobody pays

I hate watching battles in the anime. Pikachu and 1st stage pokemon always winning battles they shouldn't be able to win. It's so stupid.

Sounds pretty based

Ashnime barely ever follows game rules. It was obvious since Indigo League.

If this happens to Diantha's Tyrantrum or Aurorus (if ashnime Diantha has them), I'm denouncing the franchise for what it really is, shit that only panders to Charizard and cum-stained fursuits.

FUCK CHARIZARD
FUCK GARCHOMP
FUCK PIKACHU
FUCK LUCARIO
FUCK DRACOVISH
FUCK CINDERACE
AND FUCK ZACIAN
AND COOMERS NEED NOT TO APPLY

Attached: ba1.jpg (497x732, 42.11K)

I like the Pokemon logic better. It shows training actually matters instead of just using the highest stat mons with type advantage.

Those mons are still powerful, but with enough heart, grit, and determination any Pokemon can be a champion.

It's supposed to be a plausible world, not a 1:1 recreation of the games.
Stats in the games exist because an RPG can't properly portray a real fight, so it uses numbers to represent what's going on instead.
The anime doesn't have this limitation so it has a lot more freedom to get creative with what happens.
This isn't Yu-Gi-Oh where they're meant to be playing a game with a rigid set of rules, it's two sentient creatures fighting each other, so shit like Pikachu destroying the sprinklers to weaken Onix or using Iron Tail to kick up dirt and block an attack makes more sense than them sititng there taking turns using game moves on each other until HP is depleted to 0.

Attached: yugioh.png (724x1130, 1022.09K)

The anime would be dogshit if fights actually played out like the games. It would suck if most fights consisted of one-hit ko-s or if getting hit by a super effective attack already puts you at death's door.

Pretty illogic.

Illogical is pretending green paper inherently has any value

>It's supposed to be a plausible world, not a 1:1 recreation of the games.
That's no excuse to pull up the shittiest unlogical battles and never will be. Qnd you are a retard if you excuse this dumb concept

>so shit like Pikachu destroying the sprinklers to weaken Onix or using Iron Tail to kick up dirt and block an attack makes more sense than them
How does any of these things make sense? Are you an actual idiot?
>It would suck if most fights consisted of one-hit ko-s or if getting hit by a super effective attack already puts you at death's door.
It still should hit like a fucking truck and I had seen lots of battles in anime where this was not the issue for dumb reasons. Part of the reason why Yugioh battles are good to watch is also the battles follow the rules.

The paper is a representation of what it's worth. Old currency could be brought into a bank and exchanged for gold. Modern money is basically monopoly money.

Yeah, modern money being Monopoly money is my point

>How does any of these things make sense? Are you an actual idiot?
How do they not?

Yugioh battles don’t follow the rules at all though they constantly cheat wtf

>he doesn't know how to use codes with Enemy Controller
ngmi

Attached: wtf.png (1272x708, 919.37K)

UK

Legit I wanna see Incineroar win. God I came so many times over Incineroar. And Rillaboom. They're really good here. Strong in this format. Competitively viable. Wtf is fun and enjoyment? I'm an autist, I only understand numbers, and I have sorted these numbers into lists. This is how I stim.

>WHY DOES MONEYRINO EXISTERINO?
Cockmunnists