Well yes technically it is against the rules but us pros agree it's not a big deal

>well yes technically it is against the rules but us pros agree it's not a big deal
>everyone does it, the top 16 were all proved to have done it so really, even if it was an advantage the playing field is still level
>It's not even an advantage during the event, it just saves time during training
>doing it and not spending all of my free time training allows me to be with my family. It's important for my mental health, when you think about it we're saving lives
>training is really boring anyways, anyone can do it and frankly I got fed up with it years ago. Yes I could do it, but why should I when there is an other way?
>it's not like I'm gaining an unatural advantage, at the end of the day I'm still held back by my genetic limits
>the people complaining are lesser athletes, it seems like they're upset just because I'm better
>if the federation really cared, they would invest in better tools to test me. As far I'm concerned I just need to beat the tests
>I'm tired of this debate happening every time someone is caught during a major event, y'all need to touch grass
Why is genning tolerated again?

Attached: merlin_11277122_a72a3be1-0163-44fa-8895-e549bea3b953-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1368, 364.7K)

Stfu

I accept your concession.

How hard is it to cheat properly?

Are you actually comparing genning completely legal sets that anyone could obtain instead of going through the hoops Game Freak sets to doing drugs?

>9 good arguments for cheating
Based pro-cheating user.

Competitive pokemon is a strategy game. The champions should be the people with the best strategy, not the NEETs who put 700 hours into catching a Stakataka with the right IV spread. Imagine if a chess tournament required you to carve your own pieces out of wood.

You can just practice on showdiwn. Hatching eggs on a bike does not improve your skill in the actual battles. Its just an rng bike simulator

Yes. Hop on gear and you barely need to lift weights. Just focus on form and strategy, just like VGC cheats do.

Chess tournaments require your to spend thousands of hours memorizing the "book" moves. Why don't they just allow players to consult openings during the game?
There is no rule about carving your own pieces, making up a retarded hypothetical isn't an argument.

Bench pressing doesn't improve your skill in the actual football game either. Yet athletes have to do it instead of just blasting tren.

Based & true

I've been trading genned mons on wfg since like 2012 and passing them off as legit lol

Not a fair comparison.
Steroids make you stronger than what would normally be your peak, no matter how hard you train.
Genning only allows your mons to perform as well as they would with training.

>he thinks >90% of athletes aren't doping

>damn bro, you didn't get an HP grass Zapdos with perfect IV including low attack IVs in DPP after thousands of resets?
>sucks man, you should have tried harder yeah genning doesn't give me an advantage tho

Probably more than that. I'm actually in favor of PEDs being legalized, Olympians don't even abuse them. Until they are, rules must be applied. No half measures. Same shit for Pokémon, ideally they'd make some new Pokemon game with IV and EV sliders. But they don't, so don't cheat.
At least Olympians have the decency to not admit to cheating.

There needs to be separate Olympics where there's just no rules at all. You can use any drugs you want and not even bother trying to hide it, and you can amputate your legs like that one sprinter who was disqualified because his prosthetics were better than real legs.
It would be interesting to see how much further the human body can go if we actively fuck with it.

>in DPP
why are we talking about DPP? it's not 2006
bottle caps exist

if you're bound by the completely artificial concept of "honor" instead of seizing victory by any means you are a weak beta male and you should be executed. There's no virtue in doing shit the harder way. Genning is based and doping is based. you worry about "honor", I'll worry about winning

>Yes. Hop on gear and you barely need to lift weights. Just focus on form and strategy, just like VGC cheats do.
this but unironically
> Why don't they just allow players to consult openings during the game?
you're right, they should allow that.
>Yet athletes have to do it instead of just blasting tren.
they should instead of wasting their time training.

Did you lose a game again?

Lets be honest: IV's are just needless RNG which doesn't even achieve its intended effect of making lil Timmy feel special about his pokemon. They shouldn't be in the game and genning is a 100% legitamate response.

Hidden abilities should be available through breeding, even if none of the parents have it. None of this "you need to get it through an event which only takes place in the little village that resists the romans and than use that parent to breed" bullshit.

EV's were done best in XY with that football and training minigame were your average Joe didn't need an online guide for which magical animal they need to genocide to get the best results.

Shinies being RNG is completely fine, there is nothing competative about your Charizard being black instead of red.

Attached: 1469232482520.png (766x462, 188.63K)

God bless PLA for being a single player game with no IVs and being able to buff your pokemon to it's absolute maximum potential strentgth in a minute with effort rocks

Tell me my nigger friend, do you shoplift?

So genning in 2006 is an unfair advantage, I'm glad we agree. When did it stop being an unfair advantage? How do you quantify it?
>bottle caps
Wasn't aware of the existence of a 0 IV bottle cap.

You sound like you never competed in anything in your life

>Shinies being RNG is completely fine, there is nothing competative about your Charizard being black instead of red.
Wrong, a black Charizard serves to intimidate my weak, effeminate, caucasian opponents.

>ok so turns out I've been submitting spliced speedruns to the leaderboard but why is that even a problem?
>It's not like there is any strat I can't do here, it just saves me some time

Attached: cope.gif (220x220, 472.94K)