Hard level caps would make for more interesting gameplay than obedience checks. Change my mind

Hard level caps would make for more interesting gameplay than obedience checks. Change my mind.

Attached: Screenshot_٢٠١٦-١١-٠٣-٠٤-٤٩-٤١.png (2560x1440, 600.88K)

i think its more original the old way

Make it optional.

You are correct.

Of course you're correct, that's what Jason Godwin thought when he designed Pokemon Pink CBT.

>options that affect game balance
that’s retarded

lots of games have a difficulty setting. cope.

>difficulty setting in a multiplayer simulator
Seethe

then don't apply it to the multiplayer then, simpleton. use your fucking brain for once

except it’s not a difficulty setting, it’s a “why the fuck would I ever turn this on” setting.

Or, you know, just get rid of Exp. All

grinding is gay

Just don't spend your time grinding and you won't overlevel.

They wouldn't make any difference since i already play with a level cap.

I don't see how that makes obedience checks any better, are you stupid?

You don't get obedience checks if you're not overleveled
It's quite literally the counter to being overleveled

>wanting to have fun is retarded
Yep, this is a Any Forums thread alright

Just play romhacks if you want level caps, gamefreak is too proud to add any difficulty options because they seriously believe that their audience is so braindead that they'd pick the hard mode options at the start. I genuinely can't go back to the vanilla games after playing with level caps.

Obedience checks encourage you to stop using a Pokemon. Hard level checks don't discourage anything.

Plenty of people use set over shift.

It's only a matter of time before battle styles are cut, and shills tell you to just mash B after every kill.

Set actually improves realism and immersion. A hard level cap is just another thing that would increase the problem of forced narrative driven bullshit in nuPokemon.

yeah, because having the game ask every time when I can just sweep the shitty NPCs with the pokemon I have out is annoying.