What is your biggest disappointment with this franchise?

Attached: 644615A7-E94C-44FA-99F9-A08C3D1E74CB.png (676x1021, 112.96K)

That it isn't digimon

Masuda's downfall.

Attached: sad-tigger.gif (640x386, 2.08M)

-Becoming dogshit since gen VI
-Dexcut on Galar due to lazyness, since they reused models
-Shills defending it anyway, normies buying it anyway

Dexcut + "You'll buy it anyway" mentality

THIS IS SO SAD

Good

It wasnt laziness, it was to push Home as a collecting hub.
Reusing models is actually the smart way for the future of the franchise, the problem is like they acted as if they weren't doing that.

That it's mainstream

It still exist

Sword/Shield

This. He should've made more music

Fucking aint that the truth

The loss of my favorite Pokemon ;_;

All of the wasted potential and corner-cutting. Every franchise has cut content, some of it better than what we got, but Pokemon feels like it has some genuinely good ideas that can't be implemented because TPCi insists on yearly releases and won't give Game Freak the time they need to refine some of these ideas. It's honestly pathetic.

Imagine what a full 5 years of development with all of their man power focused on just one game would be like.

That it makes so much goddamn money with so little effort.

party exp and friendship bonuses
I generally like the games, I just wish I had more control over these aspects like we used to

When has Pokemon NOT been mainstream?

Agreed. This applies so much to thousands of other franchises, it isn't even funny. (e.g., The Simpsons)

I wish contests weren't abandoned after Gen 4. It should have been developed further as an alternative playstyle with online multiplayer.

No Crystal Onix regional in SM

Attached: file.png (259x194, 141.95K)

the route design in sun and moon made me quit the franchise until arceus happened
hints of decay were definitely there for x and y but theres a couple of routes in kalos that are at least a little memorable
i miss hoenn

routes in sm are pretty cool though
alola stands head and shoulders above the other 3d regions to me

as somebody whose favourite is Linoone

Attached: 1629493736215.png (250x250, 42.84K)

This is the one.
I wish Pokemon had some competition, so that it necessitated some innovation and a higher budget, but that won't happen till the heat death of the fucking universe.
>Every monster catching clone that does the rounds on twitter loses its entire playerbase a week after release
>Even the official Minecraft pokemon go clone dies within a year, despite the backing of Minecraft youtubers
>Digimon is complacent with staying out of Pokemon's way