Snorlax hasnt been OU since DP

>snorlax hasnt been OU since DP
how do we fix him

Attached: 1650383808026.jpg (256x256, 12.94K)

Good, the damn thing ruled of Gen 1 and raped Gen 2. If anything it should be nerfed more.

>OP is a retard who doesn't play the game and instead stares at smogon pages all day
how do we fix him

would swapping stats to this make him OU?

Attached: snorlax2.png (788x408, 14.66K)

Slack Off

Huge Power

Remove Close Combat and Hi Jump Kick from the game.

>Wahhh wahhh waahh mommy people play games differently from me wahh wahh

swap gluttony for comatose, and give it slack off.

How about giving it an item called that only it can use called the charizard flute

When snorlax enters battle and at the beginning of every turn Charizard swoops down from the sky, picks up snorlax and bowls him into the enemy like a bowling ball (which then bursts into flames).

100 acc
120bp
Always burns, 30 percent chance to flinch.

>people play games
OP doesn't play the game period.

Oh, and then snorlax gets to move normally after. Plus it drops tailwind and chararzard stays on the field so everyone can see him

Based.
Point proved.

I don't understand, how does that change the fact that snorlax is no longer OU?

Chople berry

why is Any Forums so antisemitic

>Unown is untiered in fanfic meta?
>Completely worthless metric of it’s viability! I’m going to clearly imply that it’s actually good without any proof of Unown being good anywhere
>In fact, my proof is that I personally don’t like your proof that literally all humans on Earth would see no fault in sighting as proof, due to me disagreeing with said community on some bullshit like restricting Evasion or allowing Stealth Rock
>You also don’t play the game despite the fact Smogon usage tiers are based on people playing the game, and I haven’t even cited any reason as to why Unown is viable, let alone one that requires people playing the game

Attached: F43DB37E-63F8-4BC1-AF51-8982E560E8E0.jpg (350x350, 32.99K)

>>You also don’t play the game
Correct.

>Oh no I’m being called out!
>Better post a man made out of straw instead of possibly having a conversation with people and explaining myself or apologizing for shitposting

You're right, OP should apologize for shitposting instead of playing the game.

still no argument btw

My argument is that he doesn't play the game. Which he demonstrated by making this thread.

Slack off would at least give it some more move freedom as it has auto recovery without rest

Why does that matter?

OG Snorlax got powercrept, there's no saving it without a retardedly good signature move.
The only thing you can do otherwise is make a regional variation with a busted ability and more optimal stat distribution.