New trailer relatively soon, late May or early June, will show legendaries and box art

New trailer relatively soon, late May or early June, will show legendaries and box art
Don't go in expecting BotW style open world, you're setting yourself up for disappointment
New Eeveelution, could be in the next trailer, could be in the one after it
Gimmick reveal will have to wait a little more
Khu knows less than he pretends to right now, but his """riddles""" are legit
You people don't know how to fake artwork and sketches
Everything else I have you've already heard from other trustworthy sources

Attached: Shine.png (759x759, 148.27K)

>A trailer from gen 9 will drop sometime from today until gen 10 announcement.

You're welcome!

>not even eeveelution's type
thanks for nothing

>I'd rather a fake 'leak' of made up shit than real information limited by being a fucking leak

cope harder OP

rather is not a verb

In Gamefreaks case, why wouldn’t they give us more eeveelutions? They are some of the most marketable Pokémon. They can at least make an evolution that counters Sylveon

how is this even a leak? You said literally nothing

I share what I know, and I wouldn't trust people who claim they know too much, not for at least a few more weeks.

Attached: W_rm.jpg (562x163, 86.02K)

Yeah but what people are trying to say is that obviously there will be a new eevee, there is no information in your post. anyone could have said this.

You know nothing and said nothing.

No, we are pretty sure there won't be a new eevee.

>Says nothing at all
Okay

THANK YOU

Screencapped for inevitable mocking compilation once the trailer drops. Thanks OP, see you in about 4 weeks.

But OP has hedged her bets so that if there I no Eevee or gimmick she can say it's next time sweetie ;)

>She
user...
Also literally said no gimmick next trailer but Ik I shouldn't expect people here to know how to read.

btw I'm trans~~

Fine, I'll tell you the gimmick will be based on changing types and gender.

Wtf based I love gf now??!?

You will never be a real Pokémon. You have no type, you have no moves, you have no level. You are a zoosexual human twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Pokémons are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed them to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even hu-mons who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a Pokémon. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get an infatuated Pokémon nesting with you, it’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your typeless, energy-deprived human body.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a human is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably human.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

what's the eeveelution's type?

non-binary