the power of kinnoh

All of those games are terrible though

AHAHAHHAHAHAHA GALARKEKS OH NO NO NO NO

>combining BDSP and Legends sales together to pretend you have a point

>BDSP
>november 2021
>"3 months"
The american education

3 games beats 2, holy shit call the press!
also nice try including the DLC for swsh to make it seem bigger, lol

Made more money for GameFreak but it took less development time for GameFreak than Sword + Shield + Expansion Pass for Sword + Expansion Pass for Shield

>more money for less development time is actually a bad thing!!
>DLC doesn't take up development time

man the switch games really fucked discourse on this board huh

any chance that things can ever get better?

no, there are just too many trolls or people who engage with bad faith
there has got to be a better place than here

Kinnoh > galar

The only way things will get better here is if the mods actually wake the fuck up and start doing their jobs.
So no, things aren't getting better here.

Yes, outsourcing works and gets more games on shelves. Hopefully they learn the right lessons from this experience.

This, it's sad kek

The point? This would say something if it were just BDSP or BDSP and LGPE but it’s BDSP and Arceus.

SV was announced last Pokémon Day, finalizing the gen's sales about 3 months after BDSP released.

OP sales are from this year, dumbass.

Yeah legends and bdsp had 2 different budgets, so by that logic they made less money. This is in no way defending them, i think it’s a weird comparison to make when you have to lump in both games to have a point.

The real lesson here is that bdsp is the best selling remake despite how regressive of a remake it is. Whose ready for direct switch ports of the gen 5 games?

gen 9 will be ever so slightly better and only because the previous generation was so dogshit.
so kind of like gen 4 to 5.

Want to bet?
> kind of like Gen 4 to 5
Is that even true?

I dunno how it was for the rest of the internet but outside of the Johto remakes, I remember a lot of malaise about the future of the series around that point. But Any Forums apparently thinks gen 5 was ugly, "my mom's dog," ice cream with eyes, etc.
I'm also biased because playing BW right before XY release brought me back to the series.

gen 4 was when Any Forums was created because of how popular it was at the time

uh, no? it was created two months before black and white came out in jp because prerelease threads on Any Forums became uncontainable