Why is BDSP so underrated on Any Forums?

Why is BDSP so underrated on Any Forums?

I know people here hate Pokemon in general, but BDSP seems to be *especially* hated for some reason.

In my opinion, BDSP is the first true Pokemon game since Platinum and HGSS, even if it's just because it's a remake.

Attached: images (2).jpg (250x202, 18.84K)

it is rated exactly where it should be, in the 'shouldn't have existed' category.

Poor bait
BDSP is the worst pokemon remake that was ever made and I'm saying this as a sinnohfag

poor first impressions and convenience features in party exp and friendship mechanics
fun games, but really held back by the lack of difficulty options. it's a damn shame, too, because the e4 and endgame design is great, but they're afraid to actually let it stand on its own.

I'm not paying $60 USD Plus Tax just to get the only content worth getting out of the game (Post-Stark Mountain Rematch Cynthia).

>Poor bait
It's not bait.

As a Hoennfag, I can tell you ORAS is worse.

bdsp is based for making retards here seethe

Uh oh....

Attached: 1645956747289.webm (720x404, 2.92M)

Attached: 1652229059058.jpg (569x858, 143.96K)

This is like the only legitimate complaint about BDSP. The friendship mechanic.

it's a shit game but so is DPPt

yeah I don't really understand it. Even feeding my pokemon bitter items, it still gave me exp boost and shit.

ORAS at least shipped complete

ORAS shipped complete, yet it still managed to cut a lot of RSE's content.

BDSP is complete now, anyway, so that's a non-issue.

They remade the worst games in the entire series and only made them a bit better. The uncontrollable affection /EXP Share sucks. ILCA didn’t do enough to justify spending $60 on BDSP when you can just play Platinum on an emulator or DS if you still have your copy.

>remake games
>change nothing about them mechanically
>make them arguably look worse than the originals
Literally why even bother?

Attached: 6years.png (800x1012, 798.55K)

I genuinely prefer how BDSP looks.

A lot of the "issues" that people have with BDSP are basically non-issues.

The friendship mechanic is literally the only valid criticism imo.

Johtroons seething their shit games got outsold

Hahahaha what the fuck, is this what modern pokemon is like?

I guess you can say you prefer them to the XY and ORAS look, but I don't think anyone can say they look better than DPPt or SwSh.

ORAS doesn't cut anything from RS, just Emerald stuff.

I like it better than dppt because there are more than 3 pixels on the screen

>disregards literally everything platinum did to be as """"faithful"""" as possible
>fills it with all sorts of obscenely busted nu-pokemon shit like the new friendship mechanics and exp share anyway
it's awful and deserved to be treated as such.