I’m balding

I’m balding.
What product, haircut, stock, (shit)coin or religion will help me cope in the upcoming dark times ahead?
Planning on getting pic related as a joke to spite everyone that looks at my disgusting ugly fucking head. Thoughts and prayers appreciated…

Attached: 1658798544858.jpg (500x542, 33.85K)

get hair transplant itll cost $10k

not everyone can get it, but yeah I've seen some people with actually great looking results

you aren't young anymore more huh

at least you are balding only now when you are old and not when you were a teenager or something, I knew someone like that in highschool, poor lad was getting gray hairs at 16 years old

i am balding and was about to go get a haircut last year, instead i invested in $30 clippers and have just been buzzing it since.
pretty easy to maintain and honestly looks better. i'll save thousands and thousands of dollars on future haircuts as well, which could be invested in a coin or selection of stocks of my choosing.

I've seen a couple of pajeet engineering students from my year balding with a gray crown at age of 21. Just accept it, faggot.

Don't take fin or any hormone altering drugs
Unironically - start pulling on your hair / regular scalp massage. Tight scalp is highly correlated with balding. You could also try microneedle or rosemary oil. Minox is weird cause it can cause heart problems and stops working when you cease use.

Why would shitcoins help you with this? kek

Attached: 161825887123.png (400x400, 14.89K)

Elon Musk for one.
Best thing you could have done is start using rogaine at the first sight of hair loss. My dads hair was really shit and I saw the signs so I started buying that shit to save what I had before it got bad.

Attached: elon-hair.jpg (299x168, 6.92K)

hey you could at least try to stay healthy, am I right?

unbased

that word doesn't exist, try debased

its over man im sorry

One way to do stay healthy while getting some alts as OP wants is to use StepN, check it out

try sucking my fucking balls

rogaine, i use it, works for me, idk why people just automatically jump to finerastride and hair transplants. Only downside of using any type of hair oil is that it fucking makes your hair greasy 24/7, so you have to wash your hair if you're going out with a girl or doing anything nice right before

this thread suddenly turned into something else huh

interesting

its not over until the fat lady sings

lmao what