Why do Americans love to slave all day at work?

Why do Americans love to slave all day at work?

Attached: 1649582717192.png (1050x672, 893.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/F2QtEjb6t1E?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so we can escape the workforce and never work again

Anything is possible if you keep grinding

youtube.com/shorts/F2QtEjb6t1E?feature=share

guys is spain really kino?

Attached: 165808310969726.jpg (1536x2031, 803.26K)

Europoors are dying in a heatwave because they can't afford air conditioning due to their lazy attitudes.

The burger thing must have been written by a jew, it constantly switches units and skips steps in order to do the argument.
As an example, early on, it converts 8 hours of work/day into a day units and then later discounts work days units from it(i.e. 2 sick leaves is 16h but he is discounting 48 hours of work).
You can see further jew math from 30 min coffee breaks turning into 23 days and the same for the lunch(which is usually unpaid anyway). It doesn't even make sense since even if he counted coffee breaks from ALL days of the year, it would be merely 7 days in the year of total time.

Because we're not communists.

*clears throat*
*adjusts collar*
*pushes glasses up*
*tilts head back*
*unhinges jaw for maximum volume production*
*inhales*

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Spains rape if South American was based.

we got that in texas

We get shit done out here.
You don’t get the world’s largest economy by napping in the middle of the day.
Nothing good has come from Spain, since the inquisition.

The existence of commies is the leverage necessary to produce satisfactory conditions for the working class. The collapse of the Soviet Union was a disaster for the American worker.

based

Attached: coffeepepe.jpg (731x747, 53.62K)

buh
buh
based

You don't have to if you're rich, i just cashed my 8 figs on QOM and i've realized that since i started investing i've worked only 20 hours a week, for the past two years. Pic related

Attached: 5ae.jpg (1177x640, 200.46K)

Yes. Our lifestyle is shaped around avoiding heat: beach, swimming pools, rivers, staying up until 6 in the morning, waking up late, finishing work early, having beers and other drinks outside with friends. Please don't include us, we are partying while you burn

I live in a stone house older than the US that stays cool in summer without ac, while you enjoy the background noise of AC in a plywood box and think you got the better deal, americans are truley broken in, not only slaves, but slaves who enjoy their servitude and defend their masters

9 holes before and after a business lunch is basically siesta but you get paid

Yes yes muh stone house that will definitely prevent a 40c heat wave that's why Spaniards are dropping dead

>t. mutt who has clearly never been in a stone house

I'm from Germanistan, why are you awake so early Manuel?

>t. europoor who has never experienced real heat

>Spaniards are dropping dead
When I am too old to stay alive when I go outside I will be mentally prepared to die. Enjoy being abused by black people as you shit yourself in your last days on this earth.

Never been inside a castle, huh?