What are your thoughts on base sun and moon? Honestly I prefer it over USUM

what are your thoughts on base sun and moon? Honestly I prefer it over USUM.

Attached: sm.png (1600x900, 408.95K)

>nonono you can't use this island until you take ALL of the mons out

>HYPER FUSION ULTRA BEAST LUSAMINE WANTS TO FIGHT!!!
>...sends out...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.47K)

Terrible games.
USUM are much, much, better thanks to side content, slightly reduced roadblocks, and not having an overly dragged ending. (33% larger dex too)

SM was a refreshing take on the franchise. With a well written scenario.
Music is beautiful. And wild Pokemon variety is great.
But, the dialogues are so long it becomes annoying. Mostly on the first island.
And I was a bit disappointed that Island 3 is just a long corridor. But it is a minor detail. A tunnel between the two northern parts would have been enough to correct it.

USUM is just the same game again, with more obnoxious dialogues and a worse scenario. It really doesn't make any sense.
The only good thing was that there is a postgame with the RR episode. But it was just a glorified boss ruch sadly.

tl;dr
SM>USUM

I didn't enjoy it.

>much, much, better thanks to side content
He liked Pikachu Valley

I prefer USUM's pokedex distribution,Mantine surfing,Ultra Warp Ride,Molayne as an E4,Mina having an actual trial,Ultra Necrozma and the team/totem changes.

Bad, but i would rather play them than any other 3DS Pokemon game. The most annoying thing is the beginning of the game, it is probably the slowest of the whole franchise and the unskippable cutscenes make everything even worse.

These are my least favorite Pokémon games.

Base SM are okay, I prefer USUM overall. As a whole Gen 7 is probably one of the better 3D generations

>non-canon, optional, unfinished beta
Gain light, SM cucks.

Attached: 1590849591240.jpg (1200x675, 279.81K)

Not really but I liked the mantine surf and being able to get move tutors and battle items early on. I liked ultra space too. And I liked the small details like the Drifloon quest and Mimikium Z one. It may not be much but it's surprising and makes the region feel way less empty than in SM.
Totem stickers are also way less annoying than zygarde cells. (who need you to backtrack at both night and day, making for a massive pain in the ass)

They were good games. USUM are better, but SM have enough differences like the Zygarde cores and totems that make them good replay options for variety.

When a fangame (clover) can do it but you can't

it gave us lillie so its the best in the series

Attached: 1650146352499.jpg (1224x2048, 239.19K)

They have the same roadblocks. USUM does have more content but it butchers the story and pacing.

I hated USUM far more than SM.
Not because it was bad (from what I've read, the late game/ postgame is pretty cool), but because it made me detest SM in retrospect. Its existence renders SM entirely obsolete, a total waste of $40, when everything cool in USUM could've just been added as DLC. My breaking point was when I got to Lana's trial and it was the exact same as SM but with a Araquanid instead of a Wishiwashi, and then Lana said "teehee did you expect something different?" as if it was some huge nut-busting subversion of expectations.

>B-but it was just a "third version"! We've had those since gen 1!!!
I never liked those games as a concept, and after B2W2 I never thought they would be a thing again, especially in an age of DLC. The fact that SM has actual blank, empty spaces with signs that say "hehe keep an eye out guys, some content will come will come here soon *wink wink*" was so fucking lame.

You're a real retard. Thanks for the isight into your absurd mind. Hope you get professional help.

Interesting story, but absolutely no replayability.
I prefer USUM for the larger dex and postgame content... but they are both mediocre games, anyway.

Story and pacing on SM make the game slower and boring.

The only better thing about SM are the music and the story. Other than that USUM is better

SM has a coherent logical story that flows and is never boring with interesting characters. Saying USUM has a story is a stretch.