This is how you know the recession is here

This is how you know the recession is here.

Attached: 1658190423747662.png (1644x2735, 1.28M)

God I hope the vidya industry crashes. Too many jewish microtransaction tricks, AAA games that are rehashed older games, and remaster/remakes

Most modern video games are trash, the last game I bought was elden ring and it fucking sucks. Darks souls 1 is still the best souls game.

Attached: Giant-Dad-7.jpg (1280x720, 258.21K)

>Video game
>Sales

Attached: pirate.jpg (315x253, 17.97K)

Been out of gaming for years. I got a free ps4 and then remembered how much I liked the star wars battlefront games. They were like battlefield but star wars. I played hundreds of hours of instant action on my ps2 as a kid. I did some looking to see if there was a p4 bottle front and there was so I bought it. I now understand the EA hate. I want them to burn. All they had to do was remake the game but in modern ps4 graphics. They made a call of dookie star wars instead with loot boxes. How could they fuck this up this badly?

Video games haven't been fun since pic related.

Attached: qwtq151251.jpg (300x168, 14.9K)

>pirating at ATH
>New AAA games sucking at ATH
>Shit like GAMEPASS and similar cucking actual sales because digital purchasing games for full price is fucking retarded

for me, it's spice orange

Attached: R.jpg (292x300, 12.74K)

maybe they should stop making GARBAGE.

dark souls 1 is so unbelievably good honestly. every single area of the game is memorable and atmospheric. genuinely rekindled my love for gaming at the time
you've got to wonder, how do you even top that. a lot of the appeal was this gem coming out of nowhere (most of us didn't play demon's souls)

what a kino system. so many good games. I miss being 12.

>stop maufacturing consoles for years
>wonder why sales are dropping
same goes for cars

Americans buy the most games out of any region. Console costs are still insane due to scalpers, including Sony and M$SFT joining in on the scalping, long story short. It's a bad way to gauge the economy. The biggest economic pillar to focus on is the gas tax hault and whether or not gas PRICES will fall.

how simple is it to enter this industry? i mean even a "failed" game probably still earns well over 100k

>can't find a PS5 for less than $200 markup.
>PS5 has no games anyway

Game cube games are really good.
True, I was honestly always dispaptionted about every souls game after dark souls 1 because it was just so fucking good. I played ds2 and ds3 and both were not bad games but didn't really felt like the first part. Even pvp in ds1 was fucking great to bad that they have shut down the servers and fucked up the remastered edition. They really don't make games like the used to.

Attached: dark-souls-sif.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

Based af

Video games fucking suck ass

I liked 2 better sorry.
I made like 15 diff characters on 1 and never made it to the end, everything post lord vessel was a slog and I couldn't get myself to do it.
Everything past Artorias in the DLC was a slog too.

I got the challenge rings in 2, was a fun experience.

Attached: 1527421281133.png (500x521, 155.75K)

majority of the video games and movies being put out are DOGSHIT
people are still playing f2p games for the past decade

Good. They pump out the same trash over and over.

Those games are the battlefield games with less features and a star wars skin. Perfect for milking star wars retard consumers like the nigger cattle they are.