Which bank is insolvent?

Which bank is insolvent?

Attached: 1637120623340.png (655x599, 315.12K)

Federal reserve of the usa, commonly known as the FED

>implying they don't have infinite reserves and that the only people paying for it are the American people via inflation

>infinite reserves
Reserve is in the name!

the one stacking the most cash to settle bad debt

>fed not insolvent
The possession of assets in excess of liabilities; ability to pay one's debts. Wtf then why is the fed 1uping its balance sheet? When there is so much moneys out of the US? Fuck the collapse will be glorious, china is already starting to crack with bank SOLVENCY

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-173605_Chrome.jpg (1076x2000, 490.89K)

If any of the big boys are insolvent, it’s Citi or Wells Fargo. Those places are shitshows and it’s a fucking miracle they can keep those places running everyday. JPMorgan and Bank of America might be shitty towards consumers, but they run tighter ships over there and at least know what the fuck is going on everyday

the better question is, which bank isnt insolvent?

all of them

They literally can just print more assets. Rules don't apply to central banks.

>Wells Fargo
God I hate those guys.

t. WF customer

Great wat to base my economy, in FAILURE.

All bankers should have XMR bounties on their heads and with a smartscontract have payout instantly, from any part of the world via the web on chain; I'm talking blockchain hear?

they all are, banks operate with fractional reserves because we let the jews in

I work for a bank. I legitimately don't know how we are still in business. 99% of the people in high finance/banking are retarded

Celsius is not a bank

The hambeast niggers that work at Wells Fargo god almighty.

no tears will be shed for Wells Fargo if/when they fold, fuck those assholes

i had a wells fargo account for about 2 weeks. they have a homey name but are all kiked up
they make Bank of America look well run

Signature bank. Unironically

this
kek

all chink banks