What's a good team for stadium 2? I want to make one team level 50 - 55 for gym leader castle...

What's a good team for stadium 2? I want to make one team level 50 - 55 for gym leader castle, poke cup and also prime cup but i dont know the gen 2 meta at all

Attached: 200px-Stadium_2_EN_boxart.jpg (200x138, 13.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nywbm5ZZZvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None, Joe said Gen 2 is bad and shouldn't be played.

I'll check my cart later to see what I used

Gym leader castle team

Attached: 20220514_093818.jpg (2576x1932, 1.47M)

Poke Cup, I specifically remember running hard defense with Skarm/Bliss for Toxic stall

Attached: 20220514_093926.jpg (2576x1932, 1.8M)

Prime cup, top team was for R2 and bottom team was just for fun

Attached: 20220514_094013.jpg (2576x1932, 1.78M)

Little Cup in case you want to get to R2

Attached: 20220514_094110.jpg (2576x1932, 1.73M)

Wobaffet
Snorlex with curse
Starmie

After posting all of those pics, my suggestion for prime cup is to make sure you have a good reason for a Pokemon being level 55 or a higher level. Two Pokemon (Dragonite and Ttar) can only be level 55 in the format, and some legendaries only learn moves from 51-55 (Raikou and Crunch is one of them I think). Every other Pokemon can have its learnset through breeding, so they can be level 50.

Snoralx and Alakazam where always a must in my team, the 3rd spot rotated between a Kingdra or my Nidoking

I found Magnemite/Magneton crazy useful during my play through.

I think i will use snorlax, zapdos, tyranitar and 3 others i havent decided yet, what do you think?

Is it true you can check the motherfucking shiny eggs before hatching them?

Idk i just got the game but i hope so :D

youtube.com/watch?v=Nywbm5ZZZvQ
It's real

Should i EV train or is that too much?

Stadium 1 wasn't balanced around maximum stat experience (if you hacked a team to max it out you immdiately notice), so my guess is Stadium 2 isn't either. No harm in it, and for Poke Cup you can only get so much stat exp at those levels anyway. I liked to use vitamins in bulk at the end of the game if they could still take them.

>Stadium 1 wasn't balanced around maximum stat experience (if you hacked a team to max it out you immdiately notice)
Do you mean the game is too easy with max EVs?

i wish i still had my n64 and pokemon stadium 2. im jelly anons

That is what I meant, yes

Good thing i asked before duping vitamins and feeding my mons, thank you user

I never did, I only maxed out my Pokemon's stats according to the EV items and pretty much stopped there. Also, EVs as a concept do not exist and instead it is a level as another user said, so you can cap out everything after a certain point. There's no good way of knowing however.