But instead of doing two shit games, wasn't it better to just do one decent Sinnoh remake?

Attached: 1652293301.jpg (896x947, 144.8K)

Good remakes don't sell enough apparently

It should've been ILLEGAL for them to sell this rotten shitload of putrid fuck for any price! I feel humiliated to live on the same planet as someone who designed an electronic abomination of this magnitude! Could they have tried making one good game? As opposed to two horrible games? Quality, over quantity. That's our lesson here.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 9.39K)

Money is the reason.

Why would you prefer a Sinnoh remake instead of a non-empty Legends Arceus?

I haven't played PLA, but if the manpower put into BDSP could have went toward PLA, I would have gladly preferred it.

BDSP should really just not exist and the franchise would be better for it. You can't even call it a monkey's paw.

This. FRLG, HGSS, and PLA have fewer sales than LGPE and ORAS. BDSP, the shittiest remakes, sold the most copies. ILCA will be "faithfully" butchering Unova and there is nothing (you) can do to prevent it. No EntraLink. No Dream World. No GTS. Only 156 Pokemon. Postgame Pokemon and routes are retconned.

I would rather a non-shit remake than PLA in any capacity

Sadly, we're stuck with an extremely lazy remake and PLA
Gen 8 truly is the worst in the franchise

That would have been better but game freak did not have the time and resources to make a full HD remake. Maybe if they had started right after SWSH but they had it's DLC and gen 9 to work on. I'd rather neither this or BDSP existed period and that they just saved the remakes for a time when they could do them proper justice

That'd be less money overall. BDSP and PLA combined basically made equivalent (if not greater) sales totals to SWSH, so this tells the franchise the best way to profit once the new gen debut and its DLC comes and goes is to have GF focus efforts on an experimental title while outsourcing remakes to someone like ILCA for dirt cheap.

PLA was fun, I only got to hearthome city in BD before I stopped playing

I still don't understand the appeal of PLA
I dropped it after the first area because I just was not having fun.

How does one make a decent remake of a shit game? BDSP are just following the remake trend where the remakes of good games have been good and remakes of shit games have been shit

Additional content not present in the original and not limiting the Pokedex to only Pokemon present in the 4th Generation would be a good start.

Could do any number of things from there.

All Scarlet/Violet and DP Remake resources should have been put into Legends

>FRLG
>Good
It's literally just RBY with worse music/artstyle

PLA was a tech demo for the modernization of Pokemon which allowed them to focus on gameplay, features, and animation. I still enjoyed it.

>The project of Sevii Island has started!

>2 shit games
combined they outsold SWSH + Expansion Pass in 2 months

Selling is not meaning quality in the Pokémon franchise.

3ds didn't sold 107 million consoles
DS was completely pirated by R4
Simple as

Real world works with money, not with quality

So let's to continue to buy bugged chibishit games!