Poketubers are all cancer, and you're honestly an embarrassing moron with shit taste if you watch any of them

Poketubers are all cancer, and you're honestly an embarrassing moron with shit taste if you watch any of them.

Attached: 1649851391650.png (981x1027, 3.87M)

hi verlisify

This board is full of kiddies who can't even piss without someone holding their dicks for them. They will always succumb to retards

People here will defend their faves even after the sun goes down. I remember a thread a couple weeks ago of retards oozing at the mouth when Lockstin made a video about PLA’s ancestors

The sky is blue

youtubers are cancer

Holy shit
fucking kek

Attached: 990CF983-6170-41D2-82FA-9B27B1C7EA40.jpg (1376x687, 648.75K)

Sounds like a man who spent way too much time watching youtubers and has serious regret.

>neckbeards, emos, weird girls, and latinos
Why is it always like this?

Lowest common denominator

Don’t forget the super loud or awkward black people that always wear hoodies

ok but candyevie is cute

You forget the worst of them: Bird Keeper Toby!

allister's fucktoys

>original 151 doesnt hide behind his avatar
is he the only based poketuber?

True
>clicked random sv meme review out of mindless boredom
>dude ended up says the most stupidest shit about competitive scene
The best pokemon content is from general/non-pokemon-centric youtubers, even some cancer like vtuber has better pokemon content

The first guy, the Lucario guy, and aDrive aren’t that inaccurate. They avatars capture their core traits.

No

Attached: E7CBFE9D-9F2A-4910-8775-9D589F572E61.jpg (902x1200, 164.44K)

This guy pisses me off to no end

Attached: FA13511B-F527-494D-9F75-88E70E103914.png (1266x1040, 1.77M)

Generally speaking I hate poketubers but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t watch ANY poketuber content. I like to watch candyevie’s version differences vids, and I’m subbed to FSG. Aside from that I only really watch retrospectives from normal YouTubers, poketubers spread themselves too thin to really have any good videos usually

if you wanted to prove me wrong maybe you shouldn't have posted an even cuter photo

>Top 10 spammer
>Story teller
>Theory autist
What other type of poketubers exist?

Get better standards user. I’m 99% positive with your looks you could pull something 50x better.

You must be absolutely STARVED of a woman’s touch to find Candyevie cute, she’s like a 4/10