Safari Zone Seville: Land of the Bullshills Edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/post/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/alola/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: shouldveBeenInZaragoza.png (800x500, 193.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pogo.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what shiny should i snipe for next, already gotten feebas, clamperl, buizel, zangoose, and a random drifloon

Staryu

got one on my main coming home from walking my dog, what else

I started spoofing on my main. Got bored of playing it without cheating. I heard PGS is pretty safe and regularly purchase pokecoins. Is Niantic gonna ban a good customer?

nope they love money

is the only way to snipe good shit through joining a discord? i miss the times of open radar sites being enough

I need your help /pgg/
I don't give a shit about battle league, but I'm stuck on level 43 because of it. I managed to assemble decent teams for Great and Ultra league that got me through the necessary wins with relative ease. Master league on the other hand is screwing me over since it takes a lot of investement on specific pokémon. Any tips on a consistent master league team? I don't care if it's too meta or if it doesn't get me to top 50 as I don't plan on playing that much.

paid five bucks for access to a scanner for a month, works perfectly for what i want it for.
pogo. arspoofing. com/

i would hardly drop money on a scanner i don't even give niantic that, but thanks for letting me into that one, who knows right

Daily reminder that spoofers deserve the rope

while walkucks can only cope

>click on Rocket Grunt
>"Get ready to be shocked!"
>first recommended mon is Gyarados

Attached: 1500680410482.jpg (640x632, 84.51K)

You ARE making a mega evolution portfolio of every type so you have maxed bonuses on demand for anything of use that comes out, right?
Most Mega Raids are easily 2mannable (some are soloable now!) and give over double the energy they used to so you've got plenty to work with.

Attached: 1478609327608.jpg (582x365, 19.27K)

I STILL don’t give a shit about rentalmon.

i’m not a candylet/xplet

please tell me more about your stored 296XL for pokemon that aren't even in the game yet

If it doesn’t really matter to you, just concede every single game of ultra/element so your elo is in the shitter for master league. That way it won’t matter what team you have. Perfect season for it too since there is no visible ranking.

how do I spoof trade? it's so gay that you have to be next to each other

I'm new I dont even know what this means.

*is useless for its optimal function in your path*

Attached: 753737537357.png (720x1560, 1.22M)

>English

hey I don't want to be here either

Based.