Will we ever see another bullrun like 2021?

Will we ever see another bullrun like 2021?

Attached: 1658185406667.jpg (1080x1071, 584.73K)

maybe

Attached: pedokike.jpg (891x536, 110.36K)

2021 bull wasn’t even that good, my guess is we are currently in a bear trap from that same bull run.

Yes, but for ETH only

Both men are rich beyond belief, have fame, status and power, access to women, families, multiple children etc.
Clearly your body really isn't that big of a deal at their level and gymcels are coping hard worrying about what powerful men look like.
Either could live to 90 or dread dead tommorrow, so "muh health" is a red herring. Beyond vanity, it doesn't serve much purpose to do much beyond some moderate cardio.

>dread dead
*drop dead

next proper bullrun will make 2021 look like Musk's body compared to Bezos

Kek what? I had a bot autobuy 0.1 bnb of anything trending and it printed non stop. We will never see a run like 21 again I think. Celebs shilling shit coins on TikTok, musk shilling doge to the jeets. Feds giving mutts free money

2017 was way better

They both look like shit kek. Does Bezos only work his arms?

Two weeks

Attached: 4797B5E0-A0CC-4E16-B044-A5728DF6983F.jpg (1200x900, 420.88K)

People said the same thing in 2018, total mcap growth percentage wise was much less in 2021 though. This is a bear trap.

Elon musk looks like me

I remember Any Forums mocking Bezos compared to Elon because he's bald, as if it matters... lol guys have no clue what makes a man attractive!!

>the boomer roider chad
>vs
>the day drinking virgin

Yes. Buy LUNC. When it moons it's going to mint new millionaires, start a new bull market for the top-10 coins and revitalize the entire crypto scene.

Attached: LUNC.png (200x200, 6.94K)

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: A6A3E2F4-540C-4B35-BCC6-DA134225FCDA.jpg (558x395, 38.17K)

It depends.
By the looks of it, if Musk stays in the sun for another 5 minutes he will develop melanoma - so my bet is on Bezos.

The world is fucked compared to then, crypto is a luxury. I don't see any new money coming back for a long long time. Very bearish on life in general.

We are going to see countries become more and more right leaning as the few in power use the brainlets as exit liquidity with fear of "them" taking your money or giving you a coof and fuck off to their own space stations

Brainlet. Your odds of just "dropping dead" decrease drastically if you are in good health, part of which is having a healthy body composition.

>Clearly your body really isn't that big of a deal at their level
Retard, health is everything. They'd give their fortune to be young again.

5,8' vs 6,2'
cope and seethe gymcels

ps. musk I know you are reading this thanks to your scanning ai pump my dog with a bat coin my bastard

Attached: gym.gif (434x498, 3.32M)

Overnight millionaires? Maybe not. It's all about the long game now.

Not finishing that gif.
My nightmares are bad enough already.

>ahem
Hell yeah, Lovelace is collaborating with every single bullish NFT project out there, this will be a bright year for them and here you are, wasting your time buying things like LUNC

Attached: 1_03VfFDWy2_E5V7a0Sd0eyw.jpg (224x223, 17.78K)