Just a reminder every millionaire or billionaire says they barely sleep

just a reminder every millionaire or billionaire says they barely sleep

Attached: sleep.jpg (480x305, 46.72K)

If you do not sleep and you get adjusted to it your brain will enter a higher state of wizarddom. That is the real reason they outlawed meth.

>productivity up since we changed to 8 hour sleep
>wtf its a scam BIG SLEEP are tricking you, we need to go back to two sleeps

sleep bubble about to burst, short sleep now fellow bobos

Is this like the whole "raw water" bullshit to see who among the dumbest of the dumb will fall for it? Anybody who believes this crock of shit and suffers from the physiological effects of insufficient sleep totally deserves it.

Attached: 1436598783814.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

If humans needed less sleep, you can bet that the average working day would be longer than 8 hour shifts.

>Sleep less and work more wagie! It's better for your health.

I slept once. I didn't like it much, I couldn't inhale and I never tried it again.

Attached: 1657766190668.jpg (256x256, 8.89K)

I don't like playing with my health, I'll sleep 12 hours or 6 hours, whatever works for my body on that given day.

And this is why no one will remember your name

And? I don't care what some random fuckhead is doing,'you fucking sheep.

Attached: D1A235DE-5C7D-4893-9887-D2C5F86FBF98.jpg (1200x1200, 154.3K)

This. Op deserves what's coming to him.

I tell people this while in reality I sleep 10hrs a night at a minimum.
I have an 8 figure net worth from being early on BTC, ETH, and doge.
Truth is, being lucky makes you rich. Everything else is a lie designed to make you suffer.

>according to a tiktoker
enough

... hm? What is raw water

i took 6mg of xanax and past out for almost 18 hours, and i have not been able to sleep more then 2 hours since then, this was last week.

my left side of body is getting heavy...

insomnia plays some fcuking games on ya..

never ever in my 33 years of life had i had something like this, and the nightmares are terrifying...

benzos aint no joke lads.

this coming from a coke, meth, adderall, weed, lsd, alcohol, nitrous oxide, opiate user...

that shit messes with the mind somehow, its like it uses up all the chemicals that makes you sleep and you have none left in the withdrawals...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-08 at 3.45.28 PM.png (931x649, 932.25K)

Shut the fuck up druggie.

I'm a multi millionaire and I try to get 7 hrs everyday. The thing is I sleep at 9am and wake up at 5pm and work throughout your night from home. Everyone is different

Wagie cope, they are rich wagies thinking theyve cracked the game and are out of it. no different than biphastic sleepfags
Enjoy dying by the time youre 40-50 and aging poorly because you still have a jewcope wagie mindset about sleep/efficiency. You will most likely die alone

T. Enjoying my 10-12 hour sleep cycles

those are rookie numbers pal

>guysssss this durg messes with my mind sermhowwwwww
no shit dumbass
fucking reddit spacing druggie

Every millionaire or billionaire is likely abusing adderall or cocaine and is likely a psychopath.

There are a very rare few people in the world who legitimately do function on fewer hours of sleep with no negative effects. No one knows why or how it works, but it just does. Everyone else needs 6-8 hours and they need it consistently. Furthermore, the 40 hour work week, plus 10-15 hours of commuting has massive negative effects on everyone who has to put up with it. We should be resting more and we should be doing it more often. Humans don't run nonstop on a single charge until they deplete. They need breaks and naps in between full rests.

Nothing will age you faster and make you look like absolute shit like poor sleep.

If you’re not sleeping in a cold room, pitch black, ear plugs in and completely naked you’re cucking yourself.

In my dreams I am the universe. Sleep is fundamental to the advanced mind. Lucid dreaming is how I experience true knowledge. You will never take this from me. Continue to post tik tokers who sleep 2 hours and still manage to dance like retards. It doesn't matter.

>drink raw water
>get infected by unicellular parasites
>shit blood
why are people like this?