Thoughts on Goh?

Thoughts on Goh?

Attached: cb5adae1ca08431a7421a5d44b0a368d.jpg (920x951, 136.7K)

He's cute and I'd suck his cock.

He cute

Attached: FSAG9uSaAAIfOzk.jpg (1519x2048, 557.6K)

user, he's a child.

And he already has a nice cock begging to be sucked.

Haven't watched the Anime past mid-Johto on some random pirate-stream site, which is weird because I'm pretty sure that's still before I was born, but from what I've *heard*...

He doesn't fit the Ashnime. He fits *wonderfully* with the "main line" of the franchise, but all the grandfathered-in "Pokemon are characters" stuff in the Anime makes his catch-them-all mentality *absurd*.

They should have planned out one last "leg" for Ash's Journey in *short order*, a final season or two wrapping things up, and left Goh's wildly-clashing basis for a reboot leaving that grandfathered stuff behind.

This is the *one* part of the franchise with the nearly continuous presence of a Pokemon that speaks intelligibly. You can't call the TRio Meowth "Early Installment Weirdness" like the IRL animal references because he just never left.

...Wait, no, anime actually came out year I was born and Lugia movie was 2000. Which makes some early memories of mine *incredibly* weird in hindsight because apparently they still had Kanto episodes in syndication here in... Must have been *at least* 2003.

Ugly annoying faggot
Pokemon thief that has a philosophy that resembles a movie villain and contradicts the anime until the anime decided to shill for him and say his behavior is acceptable.
Undeserved legendaries and mythicals
Horrible revolting fujo/fudanshi fanbase
Can't wait for him to Goh away in a few months.

Attached: pokemon-2000-villain.jpg (1868x1004, 139.89K)

I'd watch an Anime series with Goh rather than Ash

peak femboy energy

He's not been written nearly as well as he could've been. Lots of potential... only a little realized.

But, he's still one of my favorites, both as an individual character and for his character dynamic with Ash. I want them both to stay together for Gen 9.

Attached: FNi-TAuVkAckJDN.jpg (977x1200, 211.6K)

why do pokemon fans love brown bois?

I love him

I hate that he sidelined his ace for Grookey

I'm brown and I love him.

I like his bunny

Attached: FPqqWtDVsAAwuPr.jpg (800x791, 277.1K)

Attached: FRrsm57acAAhLX_.jpg (3695x4096, 939.33K)

Attached: 8c1.jpg (531x766, 136.33K)

Best bros

Attached: bros.jpg (1280x720, 91.28K)

More like Bunny Bussy

Attached: E5MBwk5VgAIrRhu.jpg (802x1133, 108.48K)

Would he agree to let me fuck his Scorbunny while he watches and faps to it?