Theyre not going to get away with it

It all started when Elon Musk paid certain people to pump Bitcoin so that he didn't have to report a loss on Tesla's bitcoin investment at the July 2021 shareholders meeting. This kickstarted a wave of subsequent fraudulent actions that will taught in economic textbooks for decades.

Attached: j-n.png (1600x873, 129.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IcIPUFlx-Majority-will-lose-I-wont/
blockworks.co/tesla-has-not-bought-or-sold-crypto-since-q1-2021/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This kickstarted a wave of subsequent fraudulent actions
such as?

source? or should i just blindly trust you?

you had ten entire years bro

Yes, yes. No one had any interest in BTC until Elon came along. Btw, OP is part of the team of journalists over at Business Insider that have been doing hit-pieces on Elon over the past few months

Just trust him bro

>paid people to pump Bitcoin
kek

the shit that tether and sam bankman fried pulled
There's an entire team investigating this
I cant wait for the day they get taken down

congrats, you're literally retarded

Take more adhd stimulants and it will all finally make sense

I lost an insane amount of money during this period getting short stopped. Whoever is to blame, needs to fucking hang.

I see. Did Tesla sell their BTC after the pump you claim Elon initiated and paid for?

Tell me everything but tl;dr it bro, I'm fascinated to hear the story

kys FUDDER bottom is in

The April 14th top was the real top. The shit that happened after was basically a long drawn out "return to normal" pump that was artificially strengthened to make it go past the April 14th top. The bear market was supposed to continue shortly after July 2021, maybe after just a small pump. I remember there was some crucial support that was very very close to failing and then just before it did, one of the "Elon" pumps happened (in quotation marks because it probably wasn't caused by him; him putting the Bitcoin logo on twitter profile etc could have been done by him because he and his friends knew what was coming and they wanted people to think it pumped organically because he made Bitcoin more famous).

Attached: 1652168328575.png (924x558, 129.02K)

Check out this chart (picrel): tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/IcIPUFlx-Majority-will-lose-I-wont/

That guy knew that that the 30k "Michael Saylor bottom" was a scam (people were saying it wouldn't go under 30k because Saylor bought in approximately there). He was extremely sure, basically seemed to know, that it would go way lower.

Attached: 1653015361002.png (1458x812, 78.48K)

According to Tesla's last quarterly filing, they have not bought or sold any crypto assets between Q1 2021 & Q1 2022. So whatever they have been doing can't be considered a pump & dump scheme, as there was no dump.

blockworks.co/tesla-has-not-bought-or-sold-crypto-since-q1-2021/

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-184221.png (804x1529, 349.02K)

maybe they lied on the filing

that was sbf not tesla

it started with elon
elon hired a bunch of people to use his personal money to pump bitcoin to make tesla's report seem not as bad. Those professional pumpers got a comission
then sbf took it from there. SBF, Tether and a few others colluded with the ETF to pump it

I said elon, not tesla