Pick a gym leader from a region you would promote to Elite 4 member and an elite 4 member you would demote to gym...

Pick a gym leader from a region you would promote to Elite 4 member and an elite 4 member you would demote to gym leader.

Attached: inCollage_20220513_224528055.jpg (1920x2400, 881.1K)

Lt. Surge, Bruno

Bryon - Bertha(new Champion, fuck Cynthia)
Volkner - Lucian

Winona - Glacia

Drayden
Shauntal(hard pick)

Not demoted but Bruno taking proper care of the Fighting Gym and asking Sabrina to take his place feels right, we've seen similar cases with Juan and Blue.

Jasmine Karen
Fuck Karen, I hate that bitch.

Sabrina - Lorelei
Jasmine - Karen
Norman - Glacia
Byron - Aaron
Clay - Shauntal
Clemont - Drasna
Acerola - Nanu

I would make separate E4 for Kanto and Johto, have the Johto one having Will, Karen, a Grass and Electric member with Eusine as Champion. Kanto would be Koga, Lorelei, Bruno, Giovanni and Lance as Champion.

For Hoenn h switch Glacia with Norman and Winona with Phoebe. Honestly Hoenn could've had a Grass E4.
For Sinnoh, switch Flint with Volkner.

Unova is quite ok, maybe make Grimmsley an GL and put Marlon/Brycen in E4 instead.

For Kalos, make Drasna 1st GL (nice way to introduce Fairy types), maybe have Clemont, Grant or Olympia a E4 (Or Ramos if we want someone Older).
In Alola switch Accerola with either Nanu or Mina (make a plot where Lillie takes over her Trial). Also Ryuki can take over the Kommo-o trial.

>Drake
>Tate&Liza
Might sound weird as fuck but I have good reason.
I think having the last E4 be a new challenge in itself (as in double battle) would be cool considering hoenn has an ordered Elite four instead of any order like gen 5 and up. It would probably be really memorable for the elite four to have a unique sort of final match of its own before the champion, like there's actually another layer of difficulty besides the levels getting higher if that makes sense.
Second, hoenn has a lot of psychic types to make a good and strong team with, and I feel like that could be explored better and have more variety than dragon while dragon in hoenn would work just as good if not better as a gym. I know Glacia has a bigger problem with variety but that's not my only reason.
The most important reason is I think Tate&Liza's gym feels kind of boring and I get the puzzle confused with other gyms even just in hoenn. It's not memorable to me at all.
I feel like drakes captain theme could be explored more if he had his own gym and it wouldn't be too out of place in mossdeep (though definitely would fit more in other places like slateport) and I would love to see what his gym would be.
I like pirate/captain themes

Sabrina would be the toughest member in the Elite Four. Psychic was ridiculously broken in Gen 1.

Attached: sab.png (560x224, 19.26K)

She's not gonna have a full belt as an E4 member, but that just means cutting Jynx or Slowbro so she's not duplicating too much of Lorelei's team.

see OP
Jasmine - Will
Tate/Liza (champion) - Steven (elite 4) - Wallace (always meant to be a gym leader)
Fantina - Flint
Burgh - Marshall
Valerie - Drasna
Lana - Kahili
Piers - Leon (since there’s no e4. just kill him. nix him out of existence. leave him for dead.)

I meant to say Glacia instead of Wallace, I’m a retard
would replace Tate and Liza, could work way better when she’s like right next to Shoal Cave so her specialty makes sense

Hoenn Gyms + E4
1. Glaica - Ice
2. Sydney - Dark
3. Wattson - Electric
4. Wallace - Water
5. Roxanne - Rock
6. Phoebe - Ghost
7. Drake - Dragon
8. Norman - Normal

1. Brawly - Fighting
2. Flannery - Fire
3. Winona - Flying
4. Steven - Steel
5. Anabel - Champion

Korrina - Diantha

Aaron - Volkner

That sounds pretty neat, actually. Good choice, user.

Attached: 1425600045613.jpg (585x568, 67.58K)

Lance is ultimately from Johto though, so it'd be a better fit to have him as their champion

Blaine Bruno
Norman Phoebe
Volkner Bug guy I always forget his name
Drayden Iris also keep Alder as E4

Swap Bruno and Sabrina in Kanto
Swap Karen and Pryce in Johto
Swap Glacia and Wattson in Hoenn
Swap Flint and Gardenia in Sinnoh
Swap Shauntal and Brycan in Unova
Swap Drasna and Korrina in Kalos
Lol Alola
There isn't really an e4 in Galar but I'd swap the Nessa fight in the final tournament for a fight with one of the other game's exclusive gym leaders

Whoa, those are some weird moirallegiances

>Wattson as an elite four
Would probably just suffer the same problem as Glacia except with a better type

I don't think so, even discounting Plusle and Minun there are move than 2 electric type lines.
>raichu
>lanturn
>manectric
>electrode
>magneton
That's 5 fully evolved mons, perfect for the e4.