Did you have any positive interactions at work today?

Did you have any positive interactions at work today?

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

I've never been to work in my life. Am I missing out?

I'm a project manager and a little twat middle Eastern developer replied to me in a kind of ironic way.

I think I'll have a chat with the guy tomorrow.

My geriatric project manager doesn't know anything about the work I do. I responded to him an ironic way and he got upset. Sensitive bastard, I'll spend tomorrow doing nothing to give him time to reflect while I steal from him

Depends what you mean by positive, it was my first day at training in a temp gov job (training will last 5 days). No interaction at all, besides the bureaucratic ones, I did had a good time tough. Most people were supper stressed and anxious and on edge and it was very funny to observe them, I wanted to laugh all the time, but I had to keep a straight face. I hope people get more on edgy as the final test approaches in day 5. Kek.

Attached: e7bdb460a6b077066945628f6e1dc70f.jpg (609x609, 44.42K)

i wfh and got covid yesterday. entitled to a week off but literally only have a slight sneeze and cough so just cheesed a few days and gonna run it back next week. not a bad day so far

My manager pinged me to try and start a conversation and asked what I was listening to, which was Lorna Shore, and then he didn’t reply

i said good morning to the only two people i saw all day in the hallway, and they just carried on with their conversation without say anything back

that's not what op asked, shitlips. you're kinda bad at following instructions, are you slow in the head?

Nah I didnt wanna work during these Summer Holidays. #NeetLyf lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-095328_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 466.07K)

Geriatric? We're same age ya dumb cunt just do your fucking JavaScript job and shut the fuck up or next time I'll see you I'll do your head in

.00001% positive.

My bad. Years of sucking cock must have added some wrinkles to your face

I am the laborer on your crew. I wish you guys would stop fighting :((

My faggot coworker took yet another sick day (he does this 1-2 times a week) and somehow hasn't been fired yet

Attached: 1656906494481.png (926x661, 700.71K)

I'm sorry brother;(

I'm the janitor at your office, stop leaving peanut shells on the group faggots

work?

Attached: 1655000165321.jpg (510x496, 42.15K)

After talking shit about my boss for 2 hours with my geriatric project manager on the verge of retirement I went home at 10 and will put down a full 8 hours

No. Its full of normies.

yeah, i drank screwdrivers and a beer + smoked some weed and chilled with my coworkers on a voice channel and my wife surprised me with ice cream when she came home. so all in all a good day

Attached: 723498234.jpg (600x600, 30.2K)