What happened to him?

What happened to him?

Attached: takuto.jpg (415x477, 17.29K)

He died in a fire caused by CHARIZARD

He was a wild Zoroark who brought a few buddies to troll Ash.
Him and his buds are just roaming the world now.

Calling it now, they're going to have him show up before the big final match Ash has inevitably vs Leon to finally once and for all kill the meme with a 6v6 between Ash and Tobias, both to reveal the rest of his team and finally give Ash a win against the one character that has been more "only existed to cockblock Ash from winning because writers and TPCi suits too afraid/lazy/hacks to change the status quo" than any other as a way to show Ash is ready for the final boss of the Masters 8.

He fulfilled his purpose

He was only contracted for 2 episodes

lost to GOD Shirona

Became World Champion one week later then retired.

Riding atop his Arceus across Pokemon dimensions capturing mons in regions that we don't even know exist yet

I actually like this idea.

He lost to either the Elite Four or Cynthia which is why she's still Sinnoh Champion and no one talks about him.
And since Ash is going to fight and beat Cynthia, he doesn't need to rematch Tobias because he's beat the trainer that's better than Tobias.

>Headcanon reply
*YAWNS*

Well? Why is Cynthia still Sinnoh Champion?
Do you mean to genuinely tell me Tobias just showed up, won, then beat the Elite Four and Cynthia, and immediately resigned and gave the title back to her just for the lulz?

>He lost to either the Elite Four or Cynthia which is why she's still Sinnoh Champion and no one talks about him.
>And since Ash is going to fight and beat Cynthia, he doesn't need to rematch Tobias because he's beat the trainer that's better than Tobias.
this
Same thing as with Alain losing to Leon and Leon losing to Ash

>Do you mean to genuinely tell me Tobias just showed up, won, then beat the Elite Four and Cynthia, and immediately resigned and gave the title back to her just for the lulz?
Some schizos believe that, yes

>Pokemon get hit several times by Ash's mons
>Illusion doesn't wear off

Sorry user, Ash lost to the real deal

>Shows up in Gen 9 to cockblock Ash from victory with his WarCharizard and MetalVenasaur

Literally this. He was only put into the sinnoh league to be an excuse for Ash to lose after he won against Paul. He filled his purpose on that front, so he has no reason to come back. If he wasn't a one-off character, he'd likely be in the masters 8. Not even Alain can claim he won an entire league with just two pokemon.

How many times do we have to explain it to you Ashcuck? You DON'T have to challenge the E4 after you win the league. You gain the right to do so if you desire but it's not mandatory. He won the league and the he fucked off. He didn't lose against anyone. Unless you have proof that he did indeed challenge them.

He popped into existence just to defeat Ash, then popped back out of it once his job was done.

The whole point of winning the Pokemon League Tournament is to earn the right to face the Elite Four and Champion to become the region's champion proper. You'd have to be legitimately brain-damaged to want to go as far as to win the tournament and then decide "nah, the trophy's enough, I'm too much of a pussy fuck to see how I fare against this region's objective greatest trainers!"

would be funny if the rest of his team was just Bidoofs and Starlies.