Cooking takes 2 hours , 1 hour to clean up and a meal that wont even fill you up

Cooking takes 2 hours , 1 hour to clean up and a meal that wont even fill you up

vs

Entire platter deliver to you in 30 minutes and probably 100x better. Clean up is less then 1 minute

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 165.06K)

Just say you don't know anything about nutrition and go.

i'm forced to cook to maintain my male model body, too much oil and salt in take out

Attached: IMG-1342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.18M)

> Cooking takes 2 hours , 1 hour to clean up
name one thing you've cooked before

what are you? some eceleb fag?

I order a fair amount of delivery but this is absolute cope. You can cook enough food for a week in two hours if you have some basic skills. If you can't cook meat, sauté vegetables, and cook rice in a way which is appetizing as an adult you are a failure or an idiot.

>Cooking takes 2 hours
ingredient prep is 15 min max for complex meals, after that you just let it cook/roast/boil whatever and wait until it's done
>1 hour to clean up
bruh I hand wash all my dishes and even after a big cookout for several people it doesn't take more than 10 min
>and a meal that wont even fill you up
make a bigger meal?

Attached: 1647841926759.jpg (1080x1350, 490.25K)

the absolute and utter state of this manchild board

Remeber
No tipping

Not everyone was born ugly with dark skin.

Better to cook for half the price and double the quality, fat fuck

just admit that you're utterly reliant on other people to take care of your most basic needs (while you cope and LARP as if your time is "worth more" than the time it takes to cook a meal, which we both know is untrue as evident by your posting on Any Forums.)

Pure cope. A good meal can take as little as 30 minutes, and if you soak the pots in water immediately after plating the food, clean up is 5 minutes or less.

Cooking at home is cheaper, healthier, and cathadic. I love experimenting with new flavor combinations and cooking methods. I have been trying different spices in the mortar and pestle and adding it in dishes right before the meal is done, it adds such an absolute flavor explosion that I have not experienced even at 5 star restaurants.

>Cooking takes 2 hours , 1 hour to clean up and a meal that wont even fill you up
you've never cooked before in your life

Pottage from red lentils with sausages to make takes 30 minutes maximum. I eat it from the pan. It's enough for 2 meals (3 if you eat it with bread). It's fucking delicious.
Put enough garlic, onions and hot chili in it and you will have orgasm!

Attached: 8962k.jpg (600x900, 84.02K)

>it adds such an absolute flavor explosion that I have not experienced even at 5 star restaurants

Massive cope and overestimation of skills. If it’s that easy to cook 5 star quality dishes why don’t you just start your own restaurant, become a master chef and make 6-7 figs? Or even easier just give cooking tips on YouTube if you’re that good. Can guarantee if I tried your dishes it would be mediocre at best that I could get way better at a local restaurant. Cocky faggots like you always overestimate how good you are thinking you can actually compare to 5 star restaurants, get the fuck outta here with that shit

Everything canned and frozen has too much salt

>muh local restaurant
i bet it's crap and doesn't compare to a good homemade meal

Whole lotta /ck/ fags in here. No wonder y'all poor. Cooking is for women faggots

I'm friends with a restaurant health inspector. He says don't eat at restaurants.

/thread

when im too lazy to prep my lunches for the week, I just buy some frozen veggies and a few tissy chickens then put it in tupperware. takes 10 minutes, costs $15 for the week, and is pretty healthy

Attached: pepe lunch.jpg (749x818, 191.82K)

OP’s meal would take 2 hours, and would be grossly inefficient to buy all those materials without planning well ahead to be consuming them all week. Anyone who says otherwise is bullshitting. Cooking is fucked up, but I recognize it must be done to save cash.

I got married and haven't made myself a meal in 6 years. Honestly just do this.