The Anti-Janny

Is this a legitimate career path?

Attached: 3463434436444.png (948x514, 244.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentafriend.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love industrial society

Only in Japan would this work. Any other country you would find yourself somehow sold into slavery instantly or forced to wear a gimp suit in some pervert's basement forever.

2 weren't enough

>japan is still japanese
kek seething westoids

Then again aren't we all?

yes that's why injuns had a "third gender"

Im not

Thats why they got BTFO, their tranny wendigo soldiers got routed by masculine heterosexual white guys

He "does nothing" but in reality he will just keep you company and follow you around if you want, cool business model but wouldn't really work outside of Japan.

Why not? Have you seen what western men spend their money on?
>online girlfriend experience
>onlyfans
>twitch donations/subs
While yes the first two are almost exclusively woman focused, the twitch thing is mostly men paying other men because they feel like they are friends because they spend years watching them.

Attached: 1656709522062.jpg (1391x1405, 355.44K)

Agreed, this is basically like paying a twitch streamer, but in real life.

what platform could an american use to do this same thing and what platform is he even using to advertise this?

it's like getting a hireling

>pay him for small tasks
That’s called an assistant.

Western men are mentally ill

You're more likely to get killed than to make any money trying this in the west

The only reason those thots on onlyfans aren't dead is because most weirdo's aren't dedicated enough to leave their house to go stalk

this is basically skipping that step and bringing the meat right to their doorstep

Are you surprised? Look at the situation most of them are in. If they aren't filled from their asshole to mouth in-debt and wearing a financial collar with a wife pulling their leash, their exiled to a life of being alone and despised. It's no surprise most are depressed and want to kill themselves and/or others.

I PAID FOR YOUR ASS FOR 3 HOURS SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY COMPLAINING PUT ON ASSLESS CHAPS AND BARK LIKE A DOG NOW

>what platform could an american use to do this
rentafriend.com/

maybe

>The Anti-Janny

Attached: 1638280342685.png (456x411, 282.59K)