What did Sergey mean by this

Attached: SmartSelect_20220718-204056_Gmail.jpg (974x1314, 246.16K)

In what world is it worth 777$ for a ticket to literally anything? A hotel conference room should be funded by the billions they made dumping tokens.

i dont understand why you would go to a physical place to crypto

I wonder if they're getting any sales. Why did they think it was a good idea to charge so much?

It's just a bit higher price so low IQ poorfags like you can't participate. For anyone with any remotely decent amount of money 700 bucks is pocket change and they will gladly pay that to not have any dumb filthy smelly poorfags anywhere near them.

this is so bad for the image of Chainlink as a company, my colleagues are already canceling their tickets. Not a good sign at all. Wouldn't want to be a holder right now, no sir.

Networking. IRL Networking is absolutely everything, 10 times more effective than any Zoom call.

checked trips. based

Attached: 1658112915163889.jpg (679x452, 63.71K)

sirgey stays unvaxed unmasked and the price is 14.... 77

>we

Checked

Kek no way
If you have such a high IQ you would just listen to the livestream.

YES, go there so I can rob you

777 united states of american dollarydoos for 2 days of betrayal

Attached: 1451397797289.gif (400x225, 999.86K)

The ones who are attending the event don't give a shit about the public info which will be spammed all over twitter the moment it's out in public regardless, they care about the "lunch breaks" in between talks where you can run into very important people in a non formal way, talk to them and/or eavesdrop others talking.

then you get to meet my lead pipe when you walk outside

Attached: EDDD_uBXkAAQWFm.jpg (600x600, 85.43K)

You think important people just exit events like that like any other schmuck in the front? lmao you don't even get to see them as a street poorfag, their driver picks them out from the back which is guarded and only approved cars can get in.

Smartcon 7/7 for $777 down 700 from normal price which would be 1477 just 11 short of 1488

wow look at this cope
you think anyone like that is attending this event?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you on the other hand, a poor retard nobody, will be meeting my lead pipe and i'll get your 500 link to market sell

yeah bro Eric Schmidt is a total nobody you got it all right

he'll meet it too
keep cucking to these scamming faggots

>he'll meet it too

Attached: Capture_001.jpg (1024x486, 59.59K)