Team rocket was the weakest part of gen 2

Team rocket was the weakest part of gen 2

Attached: download.jpg (250x202, 12.22K)

Why the FUCK did they bring Archer into LGPE?

The buildup with the Slowpoke tails, the hideout with Lance and then the radio tower takeover was really good I especially like the encounter and battle themes. But they completely ruined it with Archer like why does he even exist? He shows up once and after you beat him, afterwards like 3 people in the tower say thanks and then they all go back to work and pretend like nothing happend! It was so anticlimactic I'd say this is worse than the level curve! I always feel so empty after I beat Archer like he goes all "lol disband now bye"? But I did like that they weren't connected to ho oh/lugia at all modern games overdo the plot structure of rse
They try to push him as a fujo bait like haha he's so devoted/ "gay" for Gio but I dunno about hgss he seems like a rushed addition there honestly I'm a fujo I can tell he's bait nowadays

I actually love Gen 2 Team Rocket. They were weak villains, but I like that as part of the setting. Red crippled their gang in the first game, and now they're desperate to regain their former status. Only to fail all over again. Giovanni in the original games never even appeared, only referenced. As if they were just chasing after some illusion, trying to get back to the good old days...

Attached: Grunt.png (495x269, 263.93K)

all of gen 2 is lackluster

>all of gen 2 is lackluster

Attached: 8BD9A208-A647-40FF-94E4-F6E08677D067.png (2400x1386, 1.29M)

Nice knockers

Attached: latest[1].png (1644x3399, 1.44M)

(near?) canon mom of Gen2 rival. Bastard monopolized those mommy milkers.

How did the themes of a children's game fly over you people? Gen 2 is all about the passage of time, tradition, and moving on. Team Rocket is stuck chasing a past that can never be realized, an act which is fully cemented by the fact their leaders are faceless on their own (HGSS messed up here) and that the height of their criminality is undermined by using it to achieve a goal that can't be accomplished, ultimately making it a waste of time.

Understands it.

>her masters model

Attached: 1595555927529.jpg (300x300, 27.16K)

The evil team shit is honestly the worst part of every pokemon game. Do people actually like them?

Petrel was such a nice guy

Yeah couldn’t care less about every Team Rocket segment of the game.

Gen 2 was the weakest part of Gen 2.

The battle theme is neat, even if they are pushovers

> their leaders are faceless on their own

never played gen 2, desu, what do you mean by this? are their sprites faceless?

They don’t have names

Team Rocket executives (Ariana, Proton, etc) have no names in gen 2, like FRLG Rocket Warehouse executives

The Rocket Executives were a trainer class, so they were mostly interchangable (Ariana being the exception since I'm pretty sure the female Executive is the same one both times).
When HGSS came around, most of the executives were merged into three males, with Archer being the only one to retain the original design. Archer's lack of presence is primarily because he is specifically based on the final Executive at the Radio Tower while Proton and Petrel are based on all the others.

I just wish the admins were stronger. And having another interaction with them maybe in the Safari Zone or in the Lighthouse would have helped if Archer was introduced here. The Drayano hack made them a lot better.

You should have been able to invite them to the fighting dojo and rematch where they train so they will see themselves as worthy of Giovanni.

I like them in gen 2.

No, it was the fact that the new johto mons were less appealing than the cool kaijus of kanto, tyranitar is loved because it is the only real kaijumon of johto