"LSITEN, LISTEN, GUYS LISTEN! WE'RE GONNA RUN OUT OF POWER IN 1000 YEARS! YOU HEAR ME!?! WE WILL NOT HAVE POWER IN 1...

>"LSITEN, LISTEN, GUYS LISTEN! WE'RE GONNA RUN OUT OF POWER IN 1000 YEARS! YOU HEAR ME!?! WE WILL NOT HAVE POWER IN 1,000 YEARS FROM NOW! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! WE HAVE TO FIX THIS NOW! NOW NOW NOW! NOT IN YEAR! NOT IN A WEEK! NOT TOMORROW MORNING! NOT IN 25 MINUTES! WE NEED TO DO THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!'
Somebody signed off on this as the plot of the game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92.62K)

>LEON SIR REDEEM THE DARKEST DAY YOU BLOODY BASTERD

Even the manga acknowledged how retarded the game's plot is. Which is fucking based.

how exactly

allister's daddy

to be fair 1000 years isn't that long

I feel like nearly everyone missed the point of this, but it seems pretty obvious.
He wanted to get the attention of brainlet sports fans, in hopes of getting them ti care about anything other than charizard, but people just don't care. Rose didn't DJ anything wrong, the people of galar failed him.

The Byzantine Empire was a bit over-halfway through its existence 1000 years ago.
It's a long time.

There are probably thousands of other pokes when combined have more than enough energy to power a city instead of Eternatus. Why didn't he use them?

>Byzantine Empire's fall was just 1000 years ago
Oh how time flies. I miss the old days.

Attached: Retarded Plot.png (720x881, 483.87K)

show me

they wanted an "ambiguous" villain but chose a bad way to get there.

I actually like these games but rose was a shit antagonist

>Leon literally tells him "Hey man I get where you're coming from, I'll help you with it tomorrow after the Championship Match okay?"
>This ass literally can't wait one fucking day to trigger his crazy plan to solve a power crisis that won't hit for a fucking millennia

Seriously, this shit really fucking bothered me. It's not even a hard plot hole to fix, just make the energy crisis more urgent, make it 10 years or something but make it so that no one believes it or takes him seriously when he tells them they have to do something about it now before it's too late.

That said, then Rose wouldn't be so obviously in the wrong, he'd come off more as the only person actually taking a serious and genuinely urgent issue seriously while everyone else is bonking pokemans into each other for fun.
Though personally I don't see the issue with having a more ambiguous villain who might actually be right, those types of villains are fun.

Isn't this "energy crisis" just over Dynamax anyway?
Like holy shit, in a thousand years Galar might be forced to Pokemon battle like everyone else outside Galar does. Clearly, this catastrophe is in dire need of prevention right now.

>CITIZENS LISTEN
>WE’RE GOING TO RUN OUT OF OIL IN 1000 YEARS MAYBE SO WE ALL NEED TO ABANDON IT NOW

Rose isn’t supposed to be smart.

hehehe

Attached: soviet.png (593x580, 620.84K)

He'd have to pay them a living salary.
Easier and cheaper to enslave a giant inter-dimensional demon dragon thing.

I'd do the same thing.

Attached: shrug1.jpg (554x439, 105.74K)

you say enslave but the player literally captures eternatus and galar us somehiw still using its powet

As far as I understood it, Galar is reliant on Dynamax Particles to fuel their energy requirements and economy (as in, the power that makes pokemon become big is actually a viable energy source that is being used by Galar to power all of their shit).

Attached: Oleana Knows This Plot is Retarded.png (720x546, 213.63K)

So wouldn't it just be smarter to, I dunno, transition to another energy source? Like whatever the rest of the Pokemon world is using? They've got a thousand years to do it too, seems safer to me than unleashing Skeleton Fish Alien upon the population to get more Dynamax particles.

Attached: 1484605585111.png (495x882, 116.32K)

Based Game Freak dabbing on environmentalists.

Attached: 143Snorlax_RG.png (1031x845, 733.82K)