ITT: we pretend we are back in 2004, right after the release of Pokemon Emerald

ITT: we pretend we are back in 2004, right after the release of Pokemon Emerald.

Attached: images (1).jpg (268x188, 5.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/921905-pokemon-emerald-version/faqs/20316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for beta testing, nerds

In case any of you didn't have a chance to complete ruby and sapphire dex before emerald now I have written up a guide:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/921905-pokemon-emerald-version/faqs/20316

>gamefaqs
I know, I know, but I really don't like Gamespy. Besides, until we get some kind of video sharing website it's better than spamming pictures

Did you guys hear the rumor pokemon is making a fourth game called Iron and Steel. It's supposed to be a prequel set in ancient times. With fossil pokemon roaming the region and humans inventing the first apricot balls.

Gen 3 sucks. Pokemon is dead for me. I can't transfer to the current games my bros I have since Pokemon Blue. And why didn't they let us visit past regions? In Silver we could go back to Kanto after beating the League. What is there to do in Emerald? What is this Battle Frontier bullshit? I can't win a single round. Only Battle Tower is fun but that's just a copy of BT from Crystal.

Attached: 3de.gif (500x375, 762.42K)

All you faggots lied about chimecho. It doesn't fucking exist. I looked for two hours and couldn't find shit in the cemetary.

Son of a fuck! What do you mean I have to buy 7 games this generation?!

I think this is the last pokemon game. They're remaking Gen 1 and 2 for the GBA. So Game Freak is ending the series with a trilogy and moving on to a new Pulseman game.

Look guys I am not insane but in about 13 years from today people will find ways to get to Deoxys, Mew and Ho-oh/Lugia islands without cheating or using the Mystery Gift, will find ways to Hyper Train their Pokemon but instead being able to chose the exact number of the IV they want, they will find a way to completely change the species of a Pokemon and more without cheating

Dude I can barely make it to the Hoenn League what the fuck is an IV?

you don't have to buy anything if you have friends user :)
not even the link cable, just ask one of your friends to let you use their, you DO have friends, right user?

I hope Ash and May get together! Do you think they’ll put her Emerald outfit in the anime?

Attached: 2F3BBE8B-81BB-4331-BB54-6B18E6386015.png (640x480, 383.78K)

JUST TRUST ME BRO I AM NOT INSANE YOU CAN GET TO DEOXYS AND MEW WITHOUT HACKS

Attached: pain.jpg (440x386, 37.1K)

Thats the problem! 5 people in our group and we all coincidentally choose Ruby? Bullshit!

i am so broke i don't even have a gba

Guys how do I get Munchlax in Emerald? I saw it in that new Destiny Deoxys movie and really want it so I can use a Snorlax.

was meant for

Hey guys, it would be kino if we got a knight pokémon next gen.

This might actually be the final season of pokemon. Ash is looking fairly strong and might win the league. Orange island already made him a minor league champion. Time to become a major league champion and kiss May in the finale.

>May
still can't believe it, what happened to Misty..

Trade snorlax from fire red to Emerald while holding leftovers. He'll spawn with an egg in your pc box. The egg will hatch into munchlax with dizzy punch and charm.

Pokemon is for fucking babies

Hear me out. If Pokémon continúes (which I hope it doesnt) we can expect Gold and Silver remakes in 2007! Think about it. If Red and Green released in 1996 and we got remakes in 2004, that means we can expect remakes every 8 years!

Real men play Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga for the gba.

Naw. The Gen 2 remakes aren't going to take that long. Pretty sure they'll be released next year for the GBA. Why else would Emerald add so many Johto pokemon.

I come from the future and there is only 2 more gens, enjoy them while they last anons!!!!! shit dies after gen 5

I already beat that, good game

Who says the Johto remakes wont be in GBA? The DS looks dumb. Its not a console anyone would use to play Pokemon.

You dropped something.

Attached: Your Meds.png (2048x1369, 147.24K)

Pokemon making it to gen 5? Come on. They probable have one more gen before whatever deal they made with the devil expires.