Retconned and replaced by a dog

Attached: 1652467561719.jpg (720x764, 72.45K)

Attached: 1652467765214.jpg (1280x1088, 466.86K)

>They're redoing the bond phenomenon but with a Mega Lucario this time
Is this whole season some sort of course correction for the anime? Like they realized how stupid Ash-Greninja was and are giving Ash the most obvious mega he should have had?

charizard was his most obvious mega. especially since his rival at the time also used a zard and it had 2 different mega forms

Based. Greninja was a retarded attempt to retcon mega evolution's ties to the pokemon war and the ultimate weapon. Replacing mega stones origin with friendship instead of genocide.

Isn’t mega supposed to be a bond thing? In the games it really isn’t, but wasn’t that a big thing in the XY anime?

Based

> anime airing in 2022 looks worse than anime that ended in 2016
Holy kek, you people actually watch this shit?

Good riddance

Attached: 59c.png (1078x833, 283.25K)

Most anime airing in 2022 look worse than anime that aired in 1989.

Attached: 1648932062953.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

Good riddance. I always thought frog was retarded.

>Lucario
>Mega he should have had

Mega he should have had was Char Y but they didn't want to do two chars (even though Leon and Alan have Chars now).

Ever since SM the anime has looked ugly as sin. There have been no good battle sequences AND the movies have all been shit.

>inb4 kokofags

ok, that was pretty good, sauce pls (I bet it's a movie or ova)

said 2016 anime pretty much dumped its animation budget into a small handful of episodes
the modern anime has a much more consistent animation quality at the cost of much lower peaks

Isn't this OG Devilman?

this

So you're telling me anime gets worse as it gets newer? Shame.
Consistently bad is still bad, idiot.

He should have gotten 'Zard X but they didn't want to give him a Mega and not shill the shillmon, like the rest the franchise and Nintendo were.

Good.
I fucking hate when any character that isn't LUUUUCARINO gets any attention, it should be illegal.

Glad that shitty Deviant Art special oc frog is dead.

>artstyle = animation
who are you calling idiot, dumbass?

Yeah it's from the original Devilman OVA, TV aired anime never looks nearly that good.

Attached: pm2.webm (640x361, 2.66M)