This is where Pokemon stopped being for normal people and became a degenerate coomer franchise

This is where Pokemon stopped being for normal people and became a degenerate coomer franchise

Attached: 1200px-654Braixen.png (1200x1200, 590.52K)

Female braixen belong to human males

It was always a coomer franchise but now it's a coomer franchise with obvious furry bait and trash designs

Went downhill earlier than you think.

Attached: stfu.png (1758x1701, 816.97K)

Fuck off old man.

Gardevoir

If you're aroused by a bipedal, anthro fox the size of a kid, that says more about you than about

Nidoqueen tiddy gropes

Hey OP, what's Muk backwards?

It was Salazzle.
Gardevoir and Braixen are pretty, but they aren’t overtly sexual. Lopunny sort of is, but its ridiculous eggplant body is so stupid that it ends up not actually being attractive.
Then came Salazzle. It has no glaring absurdities in its model. When it came out, the official Pokemon website said its line’s pheromones can seduce human males. It’s overtly intended to be a seductive species.
Salazzle was when the mask came off, when Gamefreak revealed it doesn’t care.

Attached: salazzle.jpg (1024x633, 61.47K)

There is nothing sexual about this design unlike Gardevoir and Lopunny.

Indeed. Thank God I am not aroused by it.

There’s nothing sexual about Gardevior either weirdo

It's me. I'm that human male.

Attached: 1422825806596.png (1099x1643, 511.61K)

Who do I hate more? The crybabies talking about "sexualized" on model pokemon like OP, or the coomers who want to fetishize the original forms into oblivion?

>pheromones can seduce human males. It’s overtly intended to be a seductive species.
>art imitates life
And?

>in gen 6 with Braixen
>not in gen 3 with Gardevoir
>not in gen 4 with Lopunny

I just want them to start drawing Gardevoirs with bones. They would look so sexy if you could see their collarbones, shoulder blades, and the curves of their spines.

Attached: boneless.png (1280x720, 788.02K)

Sure, kid

Attached: nidoqueen boobs.webm (378x288, 219.62K)

Not overtly, but fuck are they beautiful. It’s like Princess Peach: she’s not designed specifically with sexuality in mind, but you’re crazy if you don’t think she’s hot.

Attached: perfect_lifeform.jpg (1000x1000, 125.64K)

kill yourself before you reach 30, child