Hope this doesn't get C&Ded

Hope this doesn't get C&Ded

Attached: Verdanturf Town - Emerald EXP.png (1374x928, 179.22K)

I guarantee you that no one at Nintendo or TPCi gives a shit about your ROMhack.

Attached: Capture.png (496x347, 42.19K)

A great looking Verdanturf, what's Phoebe doing there?

I sincerely hope it does

Thought this project was dead? this looks good

The Pokemon Center should be more in the middle. The walk from the cave all the way back there looks annoying.

You completely missed the point of Verdanturf being a small town, congrats retard

Is this just a map redesign hack, or would you also alter Hoenn's plethora of shitmons?

Oh look, that emerald autist is back again!

IT....JUST...GETS............BIGGER

Still looks like a small town to me, especially if every other town is getting a rehaul

I highly doubt it, especially when it comes to accessibility and beginner friendliness of current titles.

>New maps, new areas, new pokedex
>Several dozen side quests, heavily inspired by New Vegas
>Player choice effects game world

Really wanna make the world feel large and lived in. This is Slateport City redone, adding things like a lighthouse "dungeon" ala Johto, a restaurant, every town has one or two, food is important to the world of pokemon.

Attached: Slateport City_evt.png (864x1184, 151.56K)

What's the point of making the map more bloated and empty?

Petalburg City
>Archeology Guild in the back
>Apricot Farm and Ball Master
>Restaurant near the mart
>Waterfall Grotto on the left

Personally I find the base world of pokemon too small and cramped, and want to take advantage of modern hacking that doubles the rom space available. Plus, space is needed for new NPCs and side quest stuff.

Attached: Petalburg City_evt.png (896x976, 108.71K)

>Torchic Ranch
>Post game cave ala Cerulean

About the cut trees and strength rocks, both have pokemon mechanics now ala the headbutt trees,

Attached: ROUTE 113 Before and After Emerald Expansion Project.png (1920x2070, 472.17K)

>botes
Goddang those add so much to the look, some of those barrier walls near the mooring cleats don't make sense though

Hire this man

>just add random shit and make it bigger lmao
fuck you.

Verdanturf is comfier as small but it's not bad

Damn bro you're a genius. You took compact well designed maps and turned them into oversized pains in the ass to traverse. Gamefreak must be so jealous.

Kino

Attached: 804.png (540x773, 48.9K)

What in the genuine fuck is this obsession with blue trucks and Strenght boulders? What is wrong with you? Are you on the spectrum?

Attached: DTsKJB7W4AAfbta.png (512x415, 193.92K)