Pro nuzlocker

>pro nuzlocker

Attached: Wailord.jpg (450x299, 90.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ExL8BQBEOA&ab_channel=PokémonChallenges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"As a community ."

Attached: 1537526912887.jpg (461x730, 95.51K)

the guy isn't even good. he requires every rng to go perfectly his way and looks up every fight. zero ability to adapt, if one thing goes wrong he gives up. if i ever saw him i'd punch him square in his fucking face for calling himself the best nuzlocker.

Honestly it's unsettling that he is a proven cheater despite the fact that he plays the entire game reading off a script. Why bother to cheat if the win is already basically free?

>Honestly it's unsettling that he is a proven cheater
How did he cheat and where's the proof? I'm not denying that he cheated or surprised that he did, I just want to get the full story.

The only reason anyone here likes him is because he hates Gen 2 so it throws the Johor Hager’s a bone.

Outside of that, he’s a woke politely correct cheater that plays the games like a robot and cons his child audience into thinking that he’s a ‘pro’ nuzlocker, which isn’t even possible since there’s no such thing as a nuzlocke tournament and there is no metric by which he can measure. You can’t be the best in the world at pretending you Pokemon are ‘dead’.

Any Forums thinks skipping grinding is cheating now because they're chuds.

It literally is cheating. If you don’t grind you’re not even playing a Nuzlocke at that point. What a fucking fraud.

Genuine question what do you mean by him skipping grinding

Meh I don’t blame him for cheating in candies in those autistic difficulty hacks

More like Pro Cockguzzler

youtube.com/watch?v=7ExL8BQBEOA&ab_channel=PokémonChallenges
Unfortunately I don't know a better way to explain this besides giving the guy clicks, but he cheated the IVs on his mons after catching them in order to make them better. His excuse was the same BS the minecraft dream guy said, which is the claim that he cheated by accident.

He can hack in all the candies he wants, but then it's not a Nuzlocke. The grind is part of the experience.

>Spends 1/4 the video explaining basic terminology then droning on about bullshit before actually addressing the slowpoke in question
Fuck is he this annoying in all his videos?

Also, I'm not familiar with Nuzlockes but is it normal to use Pkhex?

Not at all, one of the two main rules of a Nuzlocke is to use the first pokemon you see, regardless of what it is/what its stats are. Just a cursory look at Pkhex makes it seem to be able to edit pokemon themselves, ergo the opposite of a Nuzlocke.

I prefer playing randomized Stadium 2, no hassles about leveling up and losing time with story mode

I prefer Chudlocke. In that challenge, you have to box your starter and insteas can only use female hm slaves.

>relies on knowing every encounter to win
>Clover has no wiki or guides
>needs to cheat in rare candies to win
>Clover literally arrests you for cheating
>needs to exploit the retarded AI to win
>Clover has massively improved AI
Really makes you wonder if he actually hates Clover for being "fascist propaganda" or if that was just an excuse to not play it and make himself look bad.

Attached: pchal clover.png (1475x1522, 1.18M)

>be better
god why are they like this

I think clover is kind of cringe, to be honest
the image shows exactly what he doesn't like about it, so why make up another narrative?

NO PUT IT BACK IN THE WATER YOU ARE HURTING IT

Attached: Whitney sad.jpg (507x567, 28.39K)

No, randomization is one of the most unique aspects of nuzlockes.