Why aren't you allin spacex

Attached: 20220718193132001877.jpg (819x670, 166.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vuMzGhc1cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spacex is not a publicly listed company so you can't "all in" to them.

>Rocket
>Basedbeans
>Ukraine flag
Into the trash he goes.

Kek, he plants it in a basedbean field and has a Ukraine flag in his logo. You can't make this shit up lmao

>sóybean field
>muskerino
>ukraine

Attached: 1656956452166.png (2576x1896, 54.17K)

hey he went off the heckin' grid to grow basedbeans so even if america collapses he can still estrogenize his sons, show some respect

Life imitates Any Forums memes. Amazing

I wonder if it makes sense to buy Tesla stocks for SpaceX.

um, the sóyboy meme was invented to poke fun at sóyboys on twittbook

Its been deboonked

youtu.be/2vuMzGhc1cg

Starlink is unironically going to change America.
Cope

Have fun being retarded. If you really think launching 42k satellites into orbit and selling dishes to connect at a loss is feasible, well i guess you probably held Tesla too and lost all your profits lmao

>ping of 50
>38.9mbps
Did he upgrade from dial up? Even cable Internet is faster than that in most places

>most places
he is not in most places, did you not see his old speed in the pic?

50ms ping for sat is actually pretty good.

He probably lives too far out in the boonies for cable.
For satellite internet Starlink is basically unbeatable when compared to its direct competitors.

main advantage is the "no data limits"
satellite internet has been around for decades, but it's some cucked "you can only send so many GB per month"

They are LEO satellites, and the difference in altitude between LEO and geosynchronous is ridiculous. Theoretically you could have lower ping across starlink than through surface fiber when communicating over a long distance, like NA to Europe, because the speed of light in a vacuum is faster than through glass.

data limits yeah, but latency is the real killer if you wanna do anything besides email and web browsing.

I saw a starlink train a few months ago and thought it was 50 UFOs going across the sky single file

I got it as a gift for my parents recently
their internet was DSL, essentially just fancy dial-up, their speed jump was similar. something like 35x
shit works decent enough, though the wait of a year was fairly retarded

neat. that should help a lot for VoIP/Video calls and shit like game streaming in some locations right?

Yep. Only problem with starlink is that the base station is fucking expensive, breaks easily, uses a ton of power, and can't be moved from the install site even though there's no technical reason to limit relocation. Also it's still satellite. Bad weather will fuck your bandwidth.

these people need to be systematically repressed in hard labor camps with 15% survival rate

This

you replaced their DSL with sarlink for $135 monthly fees? they're gonna be pissed once they have to pay the subs themselves kek

Oh my god, the number of impoverished brown people this will get on the internet is going to exponentially increase the number of shitcoin scams and “good morning” posts/messages.