Your wish for Exp. Share in Scarlet and Violet?

Your wish for Exp. Share in Scarlet and Violet?

Attached: exp.png (90x80, 3.94K)

Either make it optional, or balance the whole game around it being always-on. PLA was still 'challenging' for a Pokémon title, despite having always-on EXP Share. There's better way to makes battle difficult, like giving opponents held items, decent teams and non-garbage AI.

for it to function the same way as all the other non-retarded JRPGs.

Attached: muhtoggle.png (1234x846, 353.76K)

Even if it’s balanced around it, I’ll never trust Gamefreak to make it work perfectly, so the option to turn it off will always need to exist.

Just the ability to turn it off. That's all. I din't know what planet the dev team is from to think that "depositing your pokemon you don't want to get EXP" is a better option than "hit off for EXP share," but they're dumbasses for it.

I FUCKING LOVE THE REMOVAL OF PLAYER CHOICE
I WANT TO FUCKING ENSURE THAT EVERYONE PLAYS THE GAME THE WAY I PREFER IT, BECAUSE THAT'S THE SUPERIOR WAY TO EXPERIENCE IT AND GIVING PEOPLE OPTIONS (LIKE DIFFICULTY, SWITCH/SET MODE AND EXP SHARE) IS RETARDED

Attached: jkjst.jpg (500x359, 38.22K)

Sick of you fucks crying over nothing

The game benefits from it. You can raise entire teams without needed to do a lick of grinding. The fact people want it off shows they either don't value time or they just want to grind because that makes them hardcore somehow

Or maybe some people give a shit about their whole party's EV's spread being fucked with

>some people
A fucking minority of autists who have other means to change those Evs in post game and do it faster anyway.you fucking idiot

>I need to grind EVs in single player
Lol this is pathetic. And you are the one saying exp makes an easy game easier?

You are defending the removal of a choice, a choice that has been available since Gen 1, for no good fucking reason. It's not "crying over nothing" when GF removes features for no fucking reason. Tell me, what good reason is there to remove player choice?
Or maybe i only want to train a certain pokemon because i don't want to overlevel my team for a guym or boss.
>"Just deposit-"
OR MAYBE YOU FUCKS SHOULD JUST PROGRAM AN OFF BUTTON. IT'S BOT. THAT. FUCKING. HARD. YOU DID IT BEFORE, WHAT'S SO HARD ABOUT DOING IT NOW?

They added the box anywhere feature, you complaining is completely irrelevant because you have the ability to change team members so they don't get the exp. Shut the fuck up you retard and how about you play the games.

Literally just deposit. The solution is already there peabrain. You're crying over literally nothing and it's pathetic.

>You just have to do go out of your way and do extra shit to remove those EV's you didn't want
Or, what if they just didn't inconvenience you. I'm not against the exp share concept I just think the EV sharing, as well as the removal of player choice is dumb.

They give you tons of options to remove evs in seconds. Its a non issue that only a few idiots bleat about needlessly online.

>my child's game isn't letting me do what I want!!

Attached: 1640131554960.png (884x615, 18.33K)

For it to double gained exp, so I can have many more teams

>Opening the PC, selecting my method of moving pokemon, moving said pokemon, individually closing each menu, training the pokemon i want to train, and doing it all over again to swap pokemon is better than hitting a button to turn off EXP Share
You fuckers will just accept anything GameFreak shits out won't you? Thru could just make it so your only options for pokemon are Pikachu and Charizard and you fuckers would accept it. You are the reason why they're never gonna try with thos series again.

An on/off switch chooses between 1 or 6 pokemon gaining exp, depositing chooses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. If you really need other options you're going to deposit anyway.

>no i dont think small issue matters at all
>WTF YOU JUST ACCEPT ANYTHING YOU SHIT EATER FUCK OFF
??

>I FUCKING LOVE THE REMOVAL OF PLAYER CHOICE
This but unironically.

The developers should be the one designing the game, not the player.

Attached: gameoptions.png (953x365, 26K)

>if I make a simple two second thing seem obtuse then I'm not a retard
Lol fuck off

Kids game, retard.

Unironically my reaction to the Y-comm tho. In my first post "care" was probably too strong a word to use but as others have said, the multibillion dollar company can surely put in a turn off the inconvenience button. Literally why not?

It's a good thing, if you're overleveled you're playing the game wrong
Stop doing wild battles
If you just do trainer battles and run from any wilds you arent catching your levels will be scaled correctly

A, clearly

Why should they? Its only "inconvenient" to like 20 people globally.

B is better

This. You shouldn't also be doing all the trainer battles too and can do the rest postgame.

Unironically B, so many games are made or broken by their option menu variety. Why else would modding is such a huge thing in gaming?

Side note, if your difficulty options is just turning enemies into unrealistic damage sponges and yourself into a noodle, fuck you.