Parsiq bro's how we feeling?

Attached: fewknow.png (604x537, 279.24K)

Well, I feel like all the dots/balls in that image are distracting from the green dot that is next to NOW LIVE on the left. So I think that's a huge problem, people might not know that it is in fact live without seeing a green glowing dot telling them that it's live. I know what you're going to say next... "the text says that it's live" but you don't actually know that, the users don't know that, god the guy who made this image probably also doesn't know that. That's why the green dot is there, so you actually KNOW, like literally KNOW, and you can only know when the UI is telling you that something is true, in this case, if something is live. Actually LIVE not just "now live" type of live, But LIVE GREEN, ON AIR, basically, you would always see "ON AIR" next to a red do indicating that the broadcast is in fact on air, imagine if the red dot wasn't there, you wouldn't know if it was live or not, maybe it's on air now, maybe it was already on air. That's why it's important that you can see the green dot in this image. And I feel like all the colored dots are distracting from the fact that you can see it on there. Look around, how many green dots are in this image, I had to count them all to know. Imagine if there was only one dot. Then I would know if it was actually live. That's what I'm trying to say right now and I hope this makes perfect sense. And all the dots are distracting from this fact and I feel like parsiq doesn't care and it shows, it really shows. So you're asking me what I think, this is what I think.

Your level of retardation is frankly astonishing lad. Well done.

Feeling breddy damned gud desu. Parsiq just keep on delivering.

How do we even know the green dot/ball isn't really blue to show that it is now NOW LIVE yet but looks green because there is a yellow dot/ball underneath it.

I feel like that's on purpose. If you look closely at OP's image, you'll see that none of the background dots are truly green. There's a lot of green in there, but none are totally green. I hypothesise these half-green balls are only partly finished. The Now Live green dot is the only finished dot. This worries me. What also worries me is that Parsnips seem to believe there is a need for many dots. Why? Do they predict failure of the currently active dot, and seek to build a stockpile of green dots? What's wrong with the current live build? Is it broken? Prone to outages?
I fear your concerns for the Parsnip marketing teams' competence is misplaced, for the worrisome excess of soon to be green dots threaten a far more real and present danger.

Attached: 1635463195825.png (593x517, 231.21K)

Cmon poomp you son of a bitch

They'll announce uniswap, aave and coingecko as tsunami clients
Screenshot this

PRQ fags are the worst fags

Anatoly do something! (help)

Attached: 1613667861110.png (653x562, 762.2K)

$17 EOY WAGMI

Attached: 1652800585271.jpg (1280x720, 245.58K)

I think there's a massive whale buying every 7 days at 5pm so I'm all in for a little while at least until I stop being delusional about the massive whale

Good things come in threes they say

Attached: fewknow2.png (845x627, 18.64K)

uh not bad but why is mcap so low

Just buy DOGE sir. Massive mcap.

Attached: 1652210060392.png (414x459, 233.29K)

Wait until it has grown and buy then?

Autist or low iq troll

If that's true then when are you expecting the next whale pump? 21st of the month?

Attached: 1656531232965.jpg (979x979, 128.08K)

tomorrow

Will this shitcoin ever go over $1 again? My bags are feeling heavy

Attached: apu prq.png (1024x1024, 398.49K)

most likely

first the 7th then 13th then 19th

$1 is fud.

Based digits of knowing demand that I accept your statement without question. Strap in sirs. Moon o'clock is approaching.

Attached: 1640274205466.png (888x943, 147.19K)

waiting on mister whale

Attached: file.png (3572x712, 84.54K)

woops this is the right image 17 for the whale god

Attached: file.png (3639x752, 92.93K)

alright man I admit I literally never sleep I did it wrong twice