People already gets filtered by the human models

>People already gets filtered by the human models
Were it be like Xenoblade X or Snap 2 when the human models looks shit but the actual game is kino

Attached: c2-2x.jpg (1600x900, 324.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gEfjvP8hIxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd wager it will be the gen with the most shit hidden behind paywalls to date.
The actual game will be a barren, blitz to the finish.

MILOTIC!!!!

Attached: C6769CFF-8B47-4D58-8474-A166DC6DC7C2.jpg (835x1024, 89.67K)

That's SwSh already
Yo Miloticanon, got lost?

Attached: sample_8338da646d1c19df99d9af45ca25ec41cc766579.jpg (850x1258, 312.76K)

I won't play because these player models are dogshit.
I can only imagine the artistic interpretation the anime is going to need to take with them will be leagues ahead of the actual models themselves.

Attached: 1642667377932.png (320x678, 207.9K)

forma regional del milotic¡

Game footage not final :)

They're fine.
These MCs are obviously meant to be the most customizable characters in the entire series up to this point.

>Xenoblade
>Kino

...is it? My only experience of that series is a handful of cringe cutscenes featuring the tiddy twins from two and it didn't leave the best of impressions.

This. It was also really boring overall

>only experience is waifubaiting Xeno2 cutscenes
Retard

The cutscenes for X are just as dumb ( youtube.com/watch?v=gEfjvP8hIxA ) but the exploration and gameplay are really fun.

>kino
It's an odd generation so it'll be """experimental""" and """different"""

I hate how pear shaped he is, the things are so thick compared to the narrow shoulders
This character was designed by pedos

I enjoyed 1 & X but couldn’t stand 2.

That's SwSh already

Yes now you are getting it.
Because you retards actually bought SWSH, GF is going to continuously test out how empty they can allow these games to be and force you to pay for the rest of it.

the mc's actually look like 10 year olds and not ambiguous teenagers like gloria and victor were and that filters coomers

>Traits that aren't child like means that it appeals to people that like children

says the pokefaggot
go hide yourself, troon

>and that filters coomers
Funny way to say it makes our dicks even harder.

XB2 is one of the worst games ever made and XB3 looks like that but 1000000x worse.

Its the perfect example why Japan needs to learn from the west in terms of storywriting. Get with the times nintendo!

Avoid 2. Its the modern equivalent of Sonic 06.

>pokemon after arbitrary date
>kino
No