Eth is a scam and those shilling this crap deserve to be happy

fuck off baggies and your antichrist

Attached: vitalik shills bugs.jpg (1076x1575, 537.68K)

vitalik bugerin lol

Literally nothing bad about eating bugs

>Your face when you realize he’s right

mETH head cope

based. normies can find no flaw in his arguments and just resort to seething

>literal billionaire
>is retarded

Attached: breaking-news (7).png (1280x720, 727.24K)

>makes polcucks seethe
nice just bought 10 more ETH

He's trying to fit in with his new WEF friends
Post the tweet he made defending CP

He's right, though.

Bug powder dust, you say?

I’d be mad if I were a poor too

If you can't afford shit then why should I carry your weight? Fuck off and eat the bugs and live in your pod. I'm gonna get rich and avoid that fate because I'm not a lazy pussy.

He's a hyper autist, what do you expect? Of course he'll look at things through a pure utilitarian optimization lens.

He's not relevant for philosophy or politics, he just needs to make good software.

(OP)
he isn't wrong about onwership. what % of your owned belongings are you using rn? obvioulsy a system with shared use CAN be more efficient, for most items.
the bug part is NPC babble though. if we find something uncomfortable to eat theres a reason for it.

That's what China says about eating dogs too

what

> if we find something uncomfortable to eat theres a reason for it.
Some cultures find dogs uncomfortable to eat, but they are also meat. This is the other side of "I won't eat bugs, but am fine with cows/pigs/chickens". It's just what you're born into, actually looking at slaughterhouse footage is unappetizing, just like eating bugs

people actually salughter animals as a communtiy activity in the countryside and have no issues eating fresh meat right afterwards. it tastes a lot better than refrigerated meat.

and yeah, eating dogs is fine for the chinese (only in certain parts of china) but i'm not chinese and i would not eat dogmeat even though it's protein, and you're just another npc who can't deal with reality so is way oversimplying things

THIS is unappetizing.

Attached: unknown.png (975x650, 1.27M)

None of this explains why bugs are gross but pigs/cows get a pass.

Your response is consistent with the truth, which is that it's just the cultural expectation that you behave that way. What does it have to do with bugs? You can honestly say slaughter house footage isn't gross either? Charred bugs looks tame by comparison.

But on the inside it's the same stuff, if this is a picture of dog meat, it's sickening, but if it's a picture of a cow, it's tasty?

No point in getting upset about bugs with deeper inconsistencies like this existing. (Picture is just top image search for "red meat")

Attached: 28CC6FAB-E038-4D18-931C-7FDDD6E4AE23.jpg (750x488, 387.83K)